Chapter 1

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At X location,

Gary is standing in front of a long mirror, fixing himself with his finest black tuxedo suite.

*Knock knock*

Gary: Come in!

KwangSoo: Hyung, Jongkook hyung is asking if you are ready???

Gary: (looks at himself one more last time in the mirror, and he takes a deep breath) Kaja!!!

Gary and KwangSoo walk back to the ceremony hall where all the guests are waiting. Gary quickly gets himself busy by greeting thank you to the guests. A wedding officiant comes in signaled the beginning of the ceremony, everyone is getting themselves seated. Gary, JongKook and KwangSoo hurriedly get back to their positions, KwangSoo and JongKook stand right behind Gary as the groomsmaids. Gary's family is sitting at the front left side, and Jihyo's family is sitting at the front right side while the Runningman members, their families, the staffs and other guests sitting behind.

First, the officiant starts to read the invocation(the officiant greets the guest, introduces the couple, and announces the purpose of the gathering). This time, "A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, covered by The PianoGuys"(this is where I strongly recommended you should listen to the song along while you read ^^) is being played as the background music. The officiant askes everyone to stand up to get ready for the begin of the ceremony. A sound of the door is opening slowly at the end of the hall, there she is. Jihyo who is wearing a white wedding dress, holding a bouquet, with her hair got twisted low-updo, a pair of diamond earrings matching with her 2 carats diamond necklace, light makeup, being lead toward the front by her father, and her bridesmaids(Yuri, EunHye) from behind. Everyone has their eyes fixed on every step she walked pass by, giving her the warmest smiles like wishing her a new happy married life. The closer she comes to her groom, the more nervous she gets. Finally, she comes to the side of the groom, her father hand over her hand to Gary, lightly peeks a kiss on her cheek. Jihyo and her father already tear up.

Gary: You look so beautiful!!! (whispers to Jihyo, Jihyo smiles as she is saying thank you)

Now the officiant kindly tell everyone to take a sit then the officiant prepares the Decleration of Intent (when the officiant asks if the couple want to marry each other)

Gary: I, Kang Hee Gun, will have you, Cheon Seong Im to be my wedded wife, to live together in the holly estate of matrimony. I will love you, comfort you, honour you and keep you, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others remain loyal to you as long as we both shall live.

Jihyo: I, Cheon Seong Im, will have you, Kang Hee Gun to be my wedded husband, to live together in the holly estate of matrimony. I will love you, comfort you, honour you and keep you, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others remain loyal to you as long as we both shall live.

The Offi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter