Chapter 36

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, SangHee comes by Gary's apartment to bring him some breakfast. 

*ding dong, ding dong* (noanswer from the other side)

SangHee: Oppa *knock knock* oppa *knock knock*

Gary doesn't response so SangHee unlocked the door by herself (cuz Gary gave her a back up key just in case anything happen). She quietly makes her way to the livingroom when she get startled when she see Gary is sitting at a corner like an soulless body, SangHee comes closer and called him so many times that Gary still doesn't reply. 

SangHee: Oppa (slight pushes Gary) why are you sitting here? Anything wrong? Gwaenchanayo?

Gary: (non-energetic looks at SangHee) I...I...remember.....

SangHee: Wmoh?? What did you remember? (curiously)

Gary: Jihyo....Jihyo.....Jihyo.....

SangHee: OMO~~~~ Oppa!!! (excitedly) You...you regained your memories.

+++++++++++++++++++

Gary quickly called the members to meet him up at his restaurant that he has some great news to share with them urgently. Gary excitedly tells the members that he has gained his memories back, everyone surprised, raised up from their seats, applause for the comeback of Gary, them all can't hide their excitement towards him.

SukJin: Yah, Gary-ah~ what take you so long?

KwangSoo: Chugkahamida hyung!!! (applausing)

JongKook: I knew this day would come!!!!

Haha: Welcome back my bro!!!! (high five with Gary)

JaeSuk: Good job, you did a good jod! (praising Gary)

Gary: Joesonghabnida, it's my fault that you all have to worry about me this whole time. 

JaeSuk: Ey~~ as long as you're fine. The long wait is finally over!!!!! (feeling thankful)

Gary: Ye hyungnim, especially Jihyo. She must be waiting so long for me!!! (sorrowful)

JaeSuk: Keudae! It must be hard for her. 

Gary: Hyung, (hesitating)...... if.... any of you .......still keep in....... touch with her,....perhaps...?

SukJin: I think only JongKook does, they talk often!!! 

Gary: JongKook hyung...!

JongKook: Keudae!!! I'm still talk to Jihyo once every while!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter