Chapter 23

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Gary goes to a restaurant at P district to get himself a drink. He is so heartbroken cuz he thought Jihyo betrayed him. 

Gary's POV: How could she did that? She's my wife and she's carrying someone else's child....(gulps down another full shot)......Ahjimah, another bottle of soju....*Shouting out loud*

SangHee's on her way home from job interview, passing by that restaurant to order some to-go foods. Hearing someone is yelling like crazy in the store, she turned to look at the scene. 

SangHee's POV: Oh! Gary oppa!!! (she quickly runs to his side)

SangHee: Oppa! Are you here by yourself? Why are you being this drunk, ah jinja!!!

Gary: (kind of recognized SangHee) Ah~~~ You come just in time SangHee ah, sit down and have a drink with me~

SangHee: Enough oppa, we're going home, ok!!! (trying to get Gary up)

Gary: What home!! I still want another shot!!!!

SangHee: Jeogiyo!!! Bill for this table and the to go order please.

Gary: Get youself together oppa, we're going home!!!! 

SangHee called a chauffeur to drives them back to Gary's apartment. Compared to Gary's weight, SangHee is really having hard time to take Gary home. After she succeed get Gary to bed, she totally collapsed to the floor due to the exhaustion. Right after, Gary jumped up from bed and runs straight to the toilet to vomit. SangHee follows right behind him.

SangHee: Oppa, gwaenchana? (patting his back to make him feel better)

Gary: Blurf......AH........(collapsed to the floor)

SangHee: Oppa, why would you have to get yourself in this state?? (give him a towel to wipe his mouth)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter