Chapter 14

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The next day, around 10am. Jihyo got awake by the noise inside the room. She turned around and see Gary is getting ready to go out with his Leessang's white t-shirt, black jean and a black jacket.

Jihyo: Oppa...you are going out this early? (crawled up from bed)

Gary: Oh! You awake. I gonna have a busy day today so I can't fetch you to work. Can you call Hana noona to pick you up?

Jihyo: Ok! But oppa, I wanna talk to you something...

Gary: Can we save it for tonight? Gonna go, bye my love (hurriedly kissed her on the cheek before he flies out of the room)

Jihyo: Oppa, oppa.....!

++++++++++

Gary reached in front of SangHee's apartment. He also brought her some breakfast just in case she doesn't have anything to eat in the early morning. Gary rings the bell and not long after SangHee opened the door for him.

SangHee: Good morning oppa! Wow! What you bought?

Gary: SangHee ah~ I just thinking to bring you some breakfast. Come here quickly and eat!

SangHee: Gomawo oppa! Don't you have schedule today? (sitting down on a chair, in front of the dinning table)

Gary: I will after I see you eat.

SangHee: Oh! Almost forgot. Oppa, your phone. (she quickly handed back Gary his phone whose got left behind from yesterday)

Gary: Oh! Why was it here? I dropped here yesterday? (even till now he still doesn't know he left his phone here. Gary checked his phone)

SangHee: I didn't see anything to it but it rang hundred times cuz Jihyo was looking for you.

Gary: (Gary's POV: Ay~ I am dead! That's why she wanna talk to me this morning, is it because I didn't pick up the calls?) Hahaha. Gwaenchana.

SangHee: ㅋㅋㅋ! Thank you for the food oppa....

Gary (then noticed a worry look on her face) SangHee ah, are you ok?

SangHee: Oppa, ottoke?

Gary: Wae?

SangHee: The owner said he will come back the day after tomorrow. What should I do?

Gary: About that, don't worry. I found you a new place to stay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter