Chapter 35

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It've been 3 years that Jihyo left for the U.S. Around 7 months later after her settlement in Los Angeles, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Kang EunMi. It was really tough for Jihyo in the first year that she had to get used to the new life, met new people, especially that she left the K-entertainment industry and lives like a normal person. Being as a single mom also a big challenge to Jihyo, EunMi starts to learn talking, surprisingly the first word she speaks is "Appa" not omma. Her little daughter always remind her of Gary whom she always trying to forget. During this time, Jihyo is fortunate to met a good man, Kim ChinHo (CEO of a big branch company) who willing to take care of Jihyo and EunMi. Jihyo and he start dating after sometimes of knowing each other. This time, Jihyo thought that she has found someone she could share her life with. 

+++++++++++++++++++++

Back to Korea, eversince Jihyo left, Gary's recovering process seem to going really well excepted the most important piece of his memory. He keep dreaming the same dream every night that he spent great time with her. Also Gary knows for sure he loved that girl so much that he could risk his life for her, but everytime he almost see her face, he would wake up and break into a cold sweat. One night, Gary dreams that dream again, he wakes up at the most critical point.

Gary: (sits up from bed, breathing breathlessly) it's that girl again......oh~~~....(lying back down)...I keep having the same dream for 3 years........! What's wrong with me??? ah~~~~ can't go back to sleep anymore....(annoyed at himself)

Gary walks to the refrigerator to gets a cup of water, then goes to the livingroom, he turns on the tv to look for some late shows. As the tv scheduled, they're playing a marathon of Runningman series and just when the MC's moment is broadcasting. Unknowingly, Gary peeks out smiles for the silly things he did with Jihyo, then suddenly he remember the box JinHyuk gave him 3 years ago. Actually, after Gary got home from the hospital, he threw the box somewhere in the house that he didn't even care to took a look at it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter