Chapter 5

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next mornig, Jihyo who is still sleeping loudly in bed but got awaken by the empty spot beside her. She slowly opened her eyes, look around the room but Gary seem likes nowhere to be found. Still half sleep, she slowly gets up and grab her bathrobe to keep herself warm from the morning cold and walks to the livingroom. There is Gary-ssi, sitting at the sofa whilst enjoying some morning tv show.

Gary: Oh~ Yeobo!

Jihyo: Oppa why are you up so early? (walks toward Gary, seated herself next to him)

Gary: Just still not used to the time different, gwaenchana!!! Wae? Oppa wake you up? (peeks on her forehead)

Jihyo: Feel so cold to sleep alone (aeygo-ing to beg him go back to sleep with her)

Gary: Aigoo~~~ Look at my aeygo wife (puts his arm over her should, pull Jihyo closer to his chest) Ok, now you can go back to your dreamland.

Jihyo: Whatever, you waked me up already. Kaja, go take a shower then we go out for an exploration (pulling Gary up from the sofa)

Gary: No~~~I'm too lazy to move.

Jihyo: Yah, KANG GARY PALLI!!! 

Gary: Don't want to or we take it together!! ~^^~ (joking)

Jihyo: Ah~Jinja??? (annoyed) 

Gary searching for his phone on the table and starts to plaly his new song "Shower Later" and looking at Jihyo with his puppy eyes. 

Jihyo: KANG GARY, YOU ERT (blushed)

Gary: Then will you??? 

Jihyo: Si-do!!! (resisted) 

Gary ignored how much Jihyo resisted, he just walks over, carries Jihyo up, brings her straight to the bathroom. He hurries undress himself, push her to the wall, kiss her lustfully while the shower water running down to their faces. At first, she tries to escape but Gary's strength is really no joke. The more she resisted, the tighter he hold on to her, but soon Jihyo lets Gary take control over her. If you say they are showering, how about they are making passionate love in the shower. Newlyweds ~^^~!

After all the lovey dovey shower moments, the hubby and wifey set off to enjoy their new day. They take pictures almost about everything they see on the streets, try as many foods as their stomach can take. The co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter