Chapter 32

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo carefully helps Gary to sit down on a bench in front of the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. 

Gary: (closed his eyes, takes a deep breath) Wow~~ so refreshing~~~(enjoying)

Jihyo: Keudae!

Gary: Look at that blue sky and those white clouds, so peaceful...(looks up the sky)

Jihyo: You should come out more, it helps you recover faster..

Gary: Oh~~ gomawo..

Jihyo: Oppa (hesitating) do you have any memory of Runningman?

Gary: Uhm!!! Don't know when can I go back to work with them, I miss everyone so much.

Jihyo: Do...you..know that there is a female permanent member in the casts?

Gary: Female member? (starts thinking)

Jihyo: OH! She came as a guest at the 2nd episode then she got casting for the permanent....(keep on going)

Jihyo's telling Gary about her appearance to the show from the first time, how Gary wanted to start a loveline with her, the 1:9 challegence (ep 15 "raise Jihyo's hearbeat), more MC's moments. The more Jihyo talks, the more images starting to flash out in Gary's mind. There really is a girl in his memory but for now he can only remember her backview. 

Gary: Who is she?? (seriously thinking)..that...girl....AH~~~~

Jihyo: What's wrong oppa?

Gary: My head hurt. AH~~~~~

Jihyo: Mianne oppa, mianne, I shouldn't say too much! (feeling sorry)

Gary: Gwaenchana! (holding his head) I wanna go back upstair.

Jihyo: (disappointed) Alasso, we're going back :(

They both walk back to the room. Until that evening, SangHee comes right after work, Gary immediately breaks out a smile.

Gary: You finally back! :)

Jihyo slightly takes a look at the bright Gary, talking comfortably to SangHee. Totally different reaction compare to the time he spent with her today.

Jihyo: SangHee's here then I think it's time for me to leave (light bows)

SangHee: Oh...I'll you to the door. 

The girls walk out and SangHee excitedly asks Jihyo...

SangHee: So, how is your first day with him? Did he reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter