Chapter 8

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jihyo is cooking the breakfast in the kitchen while she left the TV on for some morning news. And Gary who is still sleeping loudly in bed. 

*On the news: Leessang's Gary was having a meeting with a mystery girl at H coffee shop yesterday. What is the relationship between them? 

Jihyo hear the news and walks toward the tv to take a closer look.

Jihyo's POV: Wo?? Yesterday? Was it around the time I called him? (puzzled mind) (she quickly walks to the bedroom)

Jihyo: Oppa, wake up! I have something to ask you. Oppa!

Gary: Uhm...What...wae??? (mumbling)

Jihyo: Where were you yesterday?

Gary: ....

Jihyo: Oppa, wake up!!! Answer me!!! Where were you yesterday? (pick up a pillow and hit Gary)

Gary: Uhmm....wae???...what happened? (half awake)

Jihyo: I said where were you yesterday before you went to pick me up? >:(

Gary: Before???..... I was at my studio!!!

Jihyo: Only at the sudio? Anywhere else you went? 

Gary: I went to the H coffee shop before your call! Wae?

Jihyo: Did you meet someone there?

Gary:...Ah! Oh! I met SangHee there by coincidence!!! (quickly gets up)

Jihyo: Why didn't I know that? Why did you hide it from me?

Gary: I didn't mean to Jihyo ah. I thought this is not something serious so I didn't tell you. Wae? Why are you this mad?

Jihyo: Kang Gary! Did you think before you do something? The paparazi caught you two were together yesterday at H coffee shop and the news is all over the places. What are you going to do about it? (pissed off)

Gary: What....what are you talking about?

Jihyo: Take a look by yourself! I don't care anymore! (walks away)

Gary quickly takes out his phone, search through the web to confirm the scandal and this time Gary's phone rings.

Gary: Yeoboseyo!

SangHee: Oppa!

Gary: Oh, SangHee ah! 

SangHee: Oppa mianneyo! I didn't know our coincidence meeting would be such a fuss like this. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter