The First Meeting

Reckless

   As the guys were goofing off while heading to school, they halted at the sight of the girls there waiting for them outside the gate. "Are you those spoiled rich girls that transferred here?" Hoya asked. Yura sighed and bowed then the other girls bowed after. "Please look after us," Yura said. She then turned to the girls and headed inside the school. 

   Hoya was taken back in how respectful she was even in how mean he was towards her just now. "What was that about?" Jaehyo said as he watched the girls walk away. The guys shrugged and followed behind.

   "The desks look a bit dirty," said Minah as she looked at her desk. Yura bit her lower lip and looked at the girls, "Girls, we can do this don't worry," she gave them a small smile. Naeun walked up to her and gave her a smile, "We will always be there for you just like you're always there for us so we have faith in you," she nodded. 

   The girls took their seats and waited for ther new teacher to arrive. The door opened and it was the guys. They were very loud as they entered. Some sat on the tables, while others sat on the chairs and chatted. 

   Yura glanced at them and was a bit annoyed but she decided to ignore them. "Don't wory, just like you said "We can do this!" keep that in mind, " Hyuna said as she noticed her friend's annoyed look. Yura looked at her and smiled. Minutes later, the teacher Mr. Kwon arrived and the girls stood up to greet him. Of course, Mr. Kwon wasn't used to it since his male students always ignored him.

   As lunch approached, the girls took out their lunchboxes that their maids served them. V looked at their side of the class and drooled over the food that Jamie had. Baro turned to V to ask him something until he noticed that V was almost drooling. Baro chuckled and informed the other guys.

   Jamie felt a bit strange as she was eating. She turned to her right to only see the guys looking at her, but the one who stood out was V. His jaw dropped as Jamie picked up the meat with her chopsticks. She then turned to him, "Do you want to try some?" she asked quietly. V came back to reality once Jamie talked to him. He first hesitated but then nodded. 

   As he was about to make his way towards her, Hoya immediately stood in front of him, "What do you think you're doing?" he asked as he crossed his arms across his chest. V quickly turned to sit on his desk and pretended that nothing happened. Hoya sighed and placed his hand on his shoulder, "If you want to eat with her, then go for it but just this once," he glanced at Jamie who was eating then back at V, "Remember, they're the enemy," he whispered. 

   V was now troubled, if he ate with her that means he will feel like he betrayed his friends and he doesn't want to feel like that at all. He groaned and walked out of the classroom. 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How's this second chapter?

Hope it wasn't too boring.