Manners

Reckless

   The very next day, once again all the boys were in class on time. They wored their uniforms like they were told to, and were all sitting on their chairs properly. As Mr. Kwon walked in, he sure was in for a shock. He still couldn't believe that they would listen to the girls and not him. He guessed that food sure was powerful. Yura stood up, following with the girls. The boys of course were still not used to it. Dohee rolled her eyes, "Please stand up and bow to the teacher," she said with a calm tone. After noticing what their female classmates were doing, they quickly stood up and did the same. Soon the lessons began.

    It was now time for a small break, Baro and Taemin headed to the restroom while Dohee and Naeun followed the two, but of course not literally inside the boys bathroom. They just wanted to make sure that they wouldn't break the rules. During the whole break, the boys were being followed without them noticing it. I guess they were very obvlious at the situation.

    Yura was of course, writing something on her notebook during the break so she basically didn't bother following the boys. Hoya suddenly took a seat next her, making her lose concentration on the work she was doing. She turned to him with a questioning look, he gave her a bright smile. "We're doing pretty good so far, right?" Yura slightly nodded and went back to her work. Hoya tilted his head, "You don't talk as much, only when you're just giving out orders," he sighed then laid his head on the desk. Baro then patted his friend's back, "Hey, after school let's go to the arcade, what do you think?" Hoya thought about it for a few seconds, then nodded, "Sure, I have nothing better to do," he stood up and went over with his friends. Baro chuckled, then he turned to Yura, "You know since we first met, you're always do work. Do you ever have fun?" he asked as he now sat where Hoya was.

   "I go to the cafe with the girls, is that fun?" she faced Baro as she put her pen down.

   Baro shook his head, "That's no fun, I mean drinking coffee you know," he said.

   Yura tilted her head, "Then what would you consider fun?"

   Baro rested his head on his hand, "Well you can go clubbing, go drinking, and such," he nodded.

   "I don't find that fun, I find it dangerous. I've been told that you don't have to get drunk to have fun," she added.

   As the two were talking, Hoya glanced at their direction. 'Is there something going on with those two?,' he thought to himself. He then was hit by a small rubber ball that V and Taemin were playing with. "Oh, sorry!" V apologized. "Yah, you two! Why don't you play somewhere else?" he furrowed his eyebrows. The others chuckled a bit. Suddenly, the rest of the girls walked into the classroom, "Guys, we have a small surprise for you guys," they smiled as they stood in front of the classroom. The boys were quick to get up from where they were sitting, "What is it?" asked Jaehyo. 

   "Our school DT Academy is holding a festival and we signed ourselves up to make a haunted house," Minah said with a smile.

   The guys weren't too happy, "What?!" Hyunseong said.

   The class became loud with the guys refusing to take part of the festival. Dohee looked at the girls, "Girls, don't worry I'll handle this, she smirked. She turned to the boys and yelled at them to be quiet. As they heard her yell, they stood silent. 

   "Yah, for someone as short as her, she can be scary," V whispered to Taemin who was standing next to him. Taemin nodded in agreeing with what his friend just said.

   "If you don't take part of this festival, then you will not be treated with the food that we promised you," Dohee added. 

   The boys stood there dumbfounded, "Wait, what? That wasn't plan! The plan was to follow the rules hanging on that wall!" Hoya said in disbelief.