Betrayed

Reckless

    Yura slightly turned her face to see who it was, and it was someone she least expected to be; Hoya. He was taking the hits for her, even though she couldn't see Kris, she knew he was hitting Hoya with his all. Hoya kept groaning at the blows he was receiving on his back. Yura grew worried for him, until suddenly she no longer heard him groaning in pain. Hoya looked down at Yura, and they were face to face. He weakly smiled at her, which made her heart skip a beat. She blushed but Hoya was absentminded to even notice. He helped her untie her while the others were still fighting. 

    Baro on the other side, even though he was fighting, he still saw everything Hoya had done. 

    Jaehyo on the other side, hid in a closet room that the other gang had in their headquarters. Until someone opened it, "Found you!" said a guy named Chen. Jaehyo became wide-eyed, "Wait, watch out!" Jaehyo yelled, pointing to nowhere which made Chen turn around but to see no one was after him. Jaehyo quickly ran out of the closet, "Mom!" he boohooed. 

    V facepalmed at Jaehyo's action and quickly ducked as he felt someone about to hit him. V mehronged at the boy named Sehun. He walked backwards to only slip on his back, making Taemin fall as well. Both boys groaned, "Why do you have to be so clumsy!" Taemin damned.

    As the guys from Top Woollim High had beaten the SM gang, they headed back to school. Hoya and Yura were walking behind all of them, "Thank you," Yura said. Hoya who seemed to be limping turned to her, "It's okay I mean, we're classmates, right?" he smiled but then groaned since he had a cut on his lip. He lightly patted her back, which took her by surprise. Hoya quickly walked to his friends' side and chuckled. They basically were happy that they won another fight.

    The girls were still in the classroom and seemed to have surrounded Suzy as she sat on her seat. The guys and Yura entered the classroom, Hyuna quickly ran to her best friend, "Are you okay?" Yura nodded. Hyuna then quickly dragged her to where all the girls were at, "We found out who was the one writing all those posts on that blog," Jamie said. The guys then quickly surrounded them as well as they were interested in whom the culprit might be.

    Yura eyes at the girls, "Who was it?" 

    Dohee nodded her head towards Suzy who was sitting there. Yura was astonished at this, she couldn't believe that a good friend of hers would do such a thing.

    "Suzy?" Yura looked at her.

    The other guys were also shocked at hearing this. They somehow had a feeling that it was someone from their class but didn't expect it to be the new girl.

    Yura questioned why her 'friend' would do such a thing, "Why would you do this to me?" she asked calmly. Suzy stood up from her seat and looked at her, "You want to know why?" she crossed her arms. Yura and everyone else just stood there quiet, waiting for Suzy to continue.

    "Here's a reason why I did it, it's because I hate you!" Suzy said in a malice way. Yura frozed, it was the first time someone ever showed hatred towards her. That feeling of being hated didn't feel to pleasant for her. It was like her stomach turned after hearing those words. 

    "How can you say something like that? She helped you in many ways and did so many things for you!" Minah yelled at Suzy.

    Suzy smirked, "I hate her! She's always been first academically while I was always third! You know what, I'm done with all of this and all of you, I'm going back to DT Academy," she then walked out of the classroom. Yura was still standing there, she hasn't moved an inch. A sudden tear rolled down her cheek. All the girls began comforting her. 

    Hoya sighed and ran out of the classroom and caught up with Suzy, "Hey!" he called out. The girl in front of him just continued walking. "Suzy!" he yelled once again. Suzy then halted, "What?" she questioned.

    "How can you do that to your friend? After all this time she's been with us at this school, she has done so much for me and my friends! I might not have known her longer than you have but from the time we spent with each other, I grew to know her and now I know why so many people like and care for her," Hoya said. He turned to walk away but then stopped without facing her, "You just lost a good friend," he continued and headed back to the classroom.

    "How did you guys found out it was Suzy?" asked Hyunseong.

    Jamie looked at the boys, "She left for the restroom and she happened to leave her phone on her desk so I decided to check it since she seemed suspicious, and just as I thought, she was logged in on the blog," she explained.