Unexpected

Reckless

  The next day, the boys and the girls gathered together and talked about the blog. After yesterday, more negative articles were written about Yura. Yura still haven’t arrived to class and the girls were getting worried about her. Hyuna then received a photo text. She dropped her phone as soon as she saw the photo she received. Hoya picked up the phone to see what had shocked Hyuna, he as well was shocked as he saw it. It was Yura tied on a chair and was covered with a bandana. Baro quickly took the phone from Hoya’s hand and recognized the uniform’s design. “I know where this is at,” Baro gave the phone to Hyuna and ran out the classroom. The guys then soon followed. Hyuna and the rest of the girls yelled at the guys, pleading to save her.

   All the girls were sick and worried for their best friend, “Who could possibly be wanting to hurt her this much?” Dohee said. Jamie glanced at Suzy who was busy with her phone, it seemed as Yura wasn’t important at this moment. Jamie felt as something was completely wrong with this whole scene. As she saw Suzy put her phone down, she took out her phone and decided to check out the blog. There and then, another article was up.

The School’s Sleeps with other Gangs!

It’s no surprise that Kim AhYoung is sleeping with the guys from SM High as well. She’s over at their headquarters having a bit of fun. Who knew a rich, and perfect girl like her was so dirty! It disgusts me so much. I don’t understand how she is so liked.

   Jamie bit her lower lip, the article was posted just not too long ago. It seemed accurate as when Suzy put her phone down. Jamie wanted to say something but she feels like she couldn’t accuse her without any proof. She then quickly stood up from her chair, making the other girls’ attention on her. “Another article is up and this article talks about how Yura is at SM High’s gang headquarters. No one else knows that she’s been kidnaped except for us and the guys! Someone here is writing those hurtful articles about one of my best friends and I’m going to end this all!” she yelled.

   The guys soon arrived at SM gang’s headquarters. The gang of SM turned towards the door and smirked, "Look who we have here, they came to rescue the school's princess," said the leader Suho. 

   "What do you want with her?" Baro asked.

   Kris walked up to them and eyed Baro, "We just wanted revenge. I mean remember last week, you re-scheduled on us? So this might be the only way, I mean she is your girlfriend, right?" he smirked.

   Baro scoffed, "She isn't my girlfriend, she's just," Baro stopped and hesitated, "She's just a friend," he continued. Hoya furrowed his eyebrows, but his eyes then landed on Yura who was looking at them. 

   "Let her go! She has nothing to do with this," Hoya yelled. 

   Kris turned to Yura and walked up to her and gave her a smirk. He then removed the bandana from , and caressed her cheek. She eyed him in disgust. Suddenly, a fight broke out. Yura wanted to get out of the building as soon as possible but it seemed like that would have to wait since no one has helped her remove the ropes from the chair. It was the first time she saw a fight and noticed how Hoya was really getting into it.

   "Stop figthing! Guys, just stop it please!" she yelled. The two leaders Kris and Suho looked at her and rolled their eyes.

   "Shut up! You're so annoying!" Kris gnarled. 

   Yura looked at both guys, "Why do you two have others fighting for you?" she yelled back. She then continued, "You both are cowards!"

   Kris and Suho were enraged in what she just had said. Suho looked at Kris and signaled him to shut her up. 

   Yura was a bit scared now that Kris was approaching her, and the look he had was not pretty. "When someone tells you to shut up, you listen to what they tell you!" he yelled. He then was about to slap her, and she quickly turned her head waiting for the impact but then she felt two arms around her, almost like protecting her.