Goodbye?

Reckless

      The gang from TS high decided to transfer to Top Woollim high but under a few circumstances. One was that both Yongguk and Hoya were still to remain leaders. Second, they will have to treat the girls well for the time being since they won’t be there for long. Two weeks has past and almost everyone was getting along well. Which was a relief to the girls, since they were worried that a fight would break out but luckily that wasn’t the case. Whenever there was a fight between gangs, both groups would join forces.

      It was lunch time and both Jamie and V were sharing their food. They were very lovey-dovey which made everyone cringe, “My princess Jamie, let me feed you this pudding I got you,” V cooed.

      “This is so disgusting!” both Dohee and Baro said in unision and began making gagging noise. Making everyone laugh.

      “I can’t believe we transferred here,” said Himchan as he cringed at the sight in front of him.

      “We went through more than you have,” Jaehyo said as he patted Himchan’s back.

      Yongguk was pretty quiet, he kept taking glances of Minah here and then which Jaehyo ended up noticing even though seconds ago he was joking with his new friend, Himchan. He felt as if something suspicious was going on but of course, kept it to himself.

      Yura was eating her lunch and watching the couple from afar. She had a small smile on her face. Wondering when she’ll be able to experience the same thing as her friend. You can say she was a bit jealous but then again, happy for her friend. Hoya suddenly took a seat next to her, “Want to share?” he asked with a smile.

      She looked up at him and her heart was beating fast. Her cheeks turned into a shade of pink, obviously blushing.

      Hoya looked at her as he noticed her cheeks, “Are you okay?” he asked.

      Yura gulped and nodded, “Uh, yeah I uh I need to go out,” she said as she got up from her desk and quickly walked out of the classroom. Hoya sat there dumbfounded. Hyuna witnessed the whole thing and chuckled. She was the only one who knew about Yura’s crush. Yura confessed about her crush to her best friend a few days ago.

      Yura and Hyuna were on their way to their favorite coffee shop, when Hyuna suddenly felt that Yura was awfully quiet the whole time.

      “Hey, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” she asked.

      Yura was brought back to reality when she felt her friend slightly pinch her arm, “Ouch!” she yelped.

      “I’ve been calling you for a minute and you didn’t even budge! Are you okay? Is there something going on?” Hyuna asked as she was really concerned for her best friend.

      Yura hesitated first wondering if she should tell her or not. But then made a decision to do so, I mean they are best friends. She confides her so there really isn’t any a problem.

      “Hyuna, don’t you always feel funny when you’re around the guy you like? I mean your heart just beats faster whenever you see him smile, or start getting nervous whenever he’s around like butterflies in your stomach?” Yura finally spoke up and looked at afar as she told her friend all of this.

      Hyuna tilted her head, “Wait, don’t tell me you like someone? Who is it?!”

      Hyuna walked up to Hoya and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the chair, “Come, there’s something you need to know,” she said as she dragged him out of the classroom. Baro watched the two walk out. Hyuna dragged him out to the rooftop and coincidentally, Yura happened to be there. Yura turned as she heard the doors open. She was puzzled.

      “Hey, it’s a good thing you’re here!” Hyuna smiled as she still held on to Hoya’s arm.

      “What is going on?” Hoya asked.

      “Yura, tell him! I can’t let you go on like this, you can’t even concentrate in your school work. You have to let him know!” Hyuna encouraged her.

      “Tell me what?” Hoya looked at Yura who seemed a bit hesitant.

      “Hyuna, don’t do this please,” she begged.

      Yura seemed really nervous. She didn’t want to confess to him now. She was afraid of rejection, afraid that he wouldn’t feel the same way about her.

      The month was nearly over and the girls were now bidding goodbye to the boys since it was their last day of school.

      “It was nice meeting you all, and I hope that you’ll be able to come visit us,” Yura said as she gave them all a small smile. She bowed, followed by the girls.

      “Of course we’ll come visit you, I mean V needs to see his “princess”,” chuckled Hoya along with the other guys. V glared at him but then was disturbed by Jamie who gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. V slowly reached for his cheek and was in awe then he began to jump around, “My princess finally kissed me!” he exclaimed in happiness. Everyone was just laughing while Jamie stood there embarrassed.

      The girls walked out of the building and out of the gates. They took one last glance at the old building and looked up the window where their old classroom was located. All the boys were waving goodbye to them with a smile. The girls waved back in return with a smile. Yura just stood there looking at Hoya. Did she regret not confessing to him? Was it the right thing? Who knows if she’ll be able to do so in the future.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is finally finished!

But do not worry, I'll be making a sequel for this story.

Look forward to it. :)

The Sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/703967/reckless-2-the-sequel-infinite-girlsday-bap-blockbjaehyo-bts-tint