Problems

Reckless

    The next day, Yura walked in the classroom to only be greeted by stares from her friends, the guys still haven't arrived. Yura of course was confused, "What's wrong?" she asked. Hyuna went up to her with her cellphone to only show her a picture of Yura and Baro. Of course, Yura was shocked over this. "Who took this picture?" she asked them. All the girls shrugged, "We don't know but now Top Woollim's rivals are after "Baro's Girl"," Dohee said. Suddenly the door opened and Suzy walked in with a smile, "Hello girls!," she waved. The others greeted back but their voices had a tone worriness. Suzy looked at them, "Are you guys okay?" she asked. But they stayed silent.

   Baro was walking alone to school when he suddenly bumped into his old friends, "Oh, well it isn't Sunwoo," chuckled a guy named Jinyoung. Baro ignored him and began to walk away until he spoke up again, "Being a criminal's son must be tough, huh?" that's when Baro stopped in his tracks and his hands turned into fists. 

   "What did you say?" he turned around and faced his old friend.

   "You heard me, that's the whole reason my mother told me to stop hanging out with you I mean, I wouldn't want to be friends with a guy who's father killed an innocent person, right?" he smirked.

   Baro lost his cool and punched him on the face continously. That's until his other old friends stopped him. "Sunwoo, stop it!" a guy named Gongchan yelled as he tried to pull him away. He stopped punching, stood up and ran away.

   Class has started and Yura couldn't focus. She glanced over to Baro's desk and she wondered if he was just being late. The other guys were already back to their old ways, chatting while the teacher gave out lessons and such. Hoya and the others were still clueless about the blog of Yura and Baro.

   Hyuna looked at her friend who seemed to be out of focus. She knew that the blog was bothering her. Who could possibly be the one behind this. She needed to figure it out, but how? Ideas kept popping up on her but of course, they all seemed no good for her. She was going to need help from someone.

   Break started and Yura walked out of the classroom. Hoya went up to Hyuna, "Hey what's up with Yura?" he asked. Hyuna bit her bottom lip and dragged him out of the classroom. The others were a bit confused into why she just did what she did. Both Hyuna and Hoya were at the rooftop, "There's a blog going around and it's about her and Baro," she said then showed him the phone. Hoya took the phone from her hand and read it. 

  Top Woollims' Baro's Girl

It looks like Baro has a new toy to play with. His father is a criminal so it's possible that he can do anything to his new "lover". So scary! I'm pretty sure that all of you guys want to know who she is, right? Here are two photos. She's the student class president at DT Academy. Baro probably wants her for her money. What a douche!!!

   Hoya was definitely now pissed off. Who dares someone make a joke out of his best friend and his school?

   "Who wrote this crap?" he yelled. Hyuna just shrugged.

   "But is Baro's father really a criminal?" she asked.

   Hoya sighed and nodded, "He is in jail but him being a criminal, not so much. He was blamed in running over a man and killing him," he sighed.

   Hyuna felt bad for Baro after hearing what she was told.

   Hoya then tilted his head, "Wait, now that I think about it, you girls don't know about Baro's father except for us," his eyes widened and ran back to the classroom. Once he entered, it seemed like everyone now knew about the blog. Taemin quickly walked up to Hoya, "Hey did you hear about that blog?" he asked. He ignored his question, "Who wrote this article?! No one else knows about Baro's dad except for us!" he yelled furiously. The others quickly swored that it wasn't them, they wouldn't do that to a friend.

   Everyone was now confused. Hoya then noticed that Baro hasn't even arrived to school. "Where's Baro?" the others shrugged. Mr. Kwon suddenly walked in the classroom, "Guys, it seems like Baro is in a lot of trouble," he said. Hyunseong looked at him, "What do you mean?"

   "He's in the principal's office, it seems li-" he was then cut off when all of them ran out. Yura who was walking back to class saw her classmates running. She decided to follow them. 

   As they reached the principal's office, they began to make chaos. Baro was sitting on a couch with a lady and another guy their age across from him. "What's going on here?" Hoya yelled. Baro didn't want to look at his friends. He slightly felt ashamed.

   Yura then walked in. The guys were surprised to actually see her there. She also wondered what happened to Baro. 

   An older woman stood up, "This school is just full of delinquents! Look what he did to my son!" she yelled at the teachers an principal.

   Yura furrowed her eyebrows, "Mam," she spoke up and walked up to her. 

   "Even though I'm not close to Baro or the guys behind me, I know they wouldn't cause harm to anyone without any reason," she said.

   Baro then looked up at Yura and met eyes with her. Yura walked to him and sat down next to him, "Baro, he did something to make you angry, am I right?" The others looked on. Baro sighed, "What's the point in speaking up when all this lady looks at me like delinquent!" he snarled. It was now Yura's turn to sigh. She stood up and walked up to the guy named Jinyoung, "What did you tell him to make him so worked up?" Jinyoung tried his best to avoid her gaze, until Jaehyo yelled at him to speak up.

   Jinyoung ruffled his hair in frustration, "I made fun of him for being the son of a criminal," he confessed. 

   Yura then looked at Jinyoung's mother, "Don't you think you're going to far in judging him? Yes, he might have done wrong by hitting your son, but the words that your son told my friend, hurt more than a few punches to the face," she reasoned. 

   All the guys especially Baro were amazed by Yura.