Stalker?

Reckless

    Jamie arrived at school, and somehow she felt someone following her to class. She kept turning everytime she could to be able to catch who the person might be. As she arrived at her classroom, she quickly ran to Minah who was already in the classroom reading a book. "Minah!" she whispered as she walked up to her. Minah looked up from her book, "Hm," she said. Jamie took a seat next to her, "I think someone is following me," she said. Minah giggled at how cute her friend was. Minah then began to look around to see if she saw anyone else, but all she saw was a boy with brownish-orange hair walking away promptly, "V?" she whispered to herself. Jamie turned to her friend, "Did you say something?" Minah glanced at her and shook her head giving her a smile, "No, was just reading," she secretly smirked at herself. "Jamie has an admirer," she thought to herself and continued reading.

     Minutes later, Yura walked in making both the girls rapidly stand up from their seats and approached her, "Yura where were you yesterday? We were worried about you!" Minah asked as everyone was concerned yesterday. Yura did not once asnwer their text messages, answered their calls, nothing! They had worried that somthing terribly had happened but the girl was standing before them, safe and sound. Yura gave them a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me. I was with a friend, that friend helped me, so don't worry," she said. Shortly, the other girls began to walk in and to only see their friend already back. "YURA!" the girls yelled as they all ran to her. They began to bombard her with questions. After Yura explained to them what had happened yesterday, all the girls began to calm down. However, Hyuna on the other seemed to be annoyed. She walked out of the classroom and Yura was the only one to notice her behavior.

     "Hyuna! Hyuna!" Yura yelled. Hyunseong and Hoya were walking at both girls directions. Yura grabbed Hyuna's arm, "Hyuna, what's wrong?" she asked as she was concerned for her best friend. Hyuna turned to her, "Do you not trust us? Did you had to turn to someone else for help?" she yelled. Yura was stunned at Hyuna's nature. Both guys were just standing there watching the girls argue. Hoya somehow felt guilty for taking her away yesterday. 

     "Hyuna," Yura whispered as she looked at her friend. Hyuna's expression was just like how when they first met. Hyuna had a bad character before arriving at DT Academy, but after meeting Yura, Yura did not give up on her, and somehow changed Hyuna in a good way. "How can you say that? I trust each and one of you! I just didn't know how to express this situation I was in," Yura said. She continued, "I never once in my life had someone tell me that they hated me," she muttered the last part but Hyuna was able to hear it. Then suddenly a slap was heard. 

     Hoya and Hyunseong were shocked at just what happened. Hoya was about to step up when Hyunseong stopped him, "Let them fix this," Hyunseong whispered.

     Yura held on to her cheek and looked at Hyuna with a hurt expression, "Wake up! There's always going to be one person who is not going to like you, just like Suzy," Hyuna spoke. Yura looked at the floor and began sobbing. Hyuna then hugged her, "You're such an idiot, even if there is others who hate you, just remember that there are also people who love you, just like me and the girls," the other girls had seen everything and they walked up to the two and went for a group hug. Yura was somehow relieved that she had her girls.

     Shortly after, class had begun and Jamie was taking her notes when she suddenly felt someone was looking at her. She turned to her left and saw V staring at her with a dreamy smile. Jamie somehow found it weird and so tried to ignore him. Minutes passed, and he still didn't look away. Jamie slammed her pen down on the table, making the others stunned at the sudden sound. Everyone turned to look at her, "Is there a problem miss Choi?" Mr. Kwon asked. Jamie eyed V who was now looking away, "Please, tell V to stop staring at me!" she said as she had an angry expression on her face. The boys began chuckling since they now knew about V's little crush.

     Mr. Kwon turned to V, "Mr. Kim, would you please not interrupt other students in the class," he said. V rolled his eyes and glanced at Jamie who was looking at him. He had a cold expression and somehow Jamie seemed a bit intimidated. V then stood up and left the classroom, slamming the door behind him. Jamie then began to feel guilty but she shook the thought and focused on her work. 

     As lunch approached, Minah dragged Jamie out of class, "We need to talk," she said as the two walked out. The other girls were puzzled at was was going but decided that it was best to leave those two alone.

     Minah sighed, and looked at Jamie, "V likes you," Minah said as she crossed her arms. Jamie became wide-eyed, "W-what?" 

     Minah tilted her head, "The stalker that was following you was none other than V. I saw him when you told me about it," she said then stretched her arms as she yawned. "I'm so sleepy!" Minah continued, afraid of what Jamie would say.

     "Now I'm embarassed," a voice out of nowhere said. Both Jamie and Minah looked at where the voice came from and it was none other than V. V approached the two, and looked at Jamie. Jamie tried to avoid his eyes, "Can I talk to you?" V asked her. Minah knew that this was her leave, "Hm, I'll let you two alone," she smiled at Jamie but somehow Jamie was looking at her to save her but Minah quickly left before her friend can stop her.