Bullies & Desks

Reckless

After school, the boys walked out of the school and off to the arcade but they witnessed something that they just couldn't let it go. "What do those bastards think they're doing bullying a kid?" Hyunseong said in disgust. Hoya looked at them and nodded. They marched towards the bullies and the young boy. "Are you guys really asking money from a kid?" Hoya yelled.

   The guys from TS High School turn to them, "Look guys, the guys who go to a girl school!" the leader joked. Hoya scoffed.

   "Are you making fun of our school?" Taemin yelled.

   "Kid, shouldn't you be at home with mommy?" the youngest of TS gang  yelled directly at Taemin.

   Taemin's hands turned into fists, "Do NOT call me a kid!" he yelled and went straight to the guy and punched him.

   Hoya and Baro looked at each other, "His switch just ," Baro chuckled. Everyone then began fighting. Hoya yelled at the kid to leave and he did at what he was told.

   Jamie was walking home alone but as she heard yelling she stopped walking and noticed her new classmates fighting with some other guys that weren't wearing the same school uniform. She hid behind a bush and was shocked at what she was seeing. It was the first time she's seen a fight.

   Her eyes then landed on V. When she first met V, he looked really innocent and cute but as he was fighting, his expressions were dark. She admitted that he was a pretty good fighter.

   V then had slipped backwards and groaned. Jamie just giggled to herself and found him cute. Then she realized what she was doing, "I can't think of any of them like that, they're the enemy," she shook her head to clear the thought. She came out from where she was hiding and headed home.

   "I'm so tired," said Jaehyo as he sat on the couch of their headquarters which was located in at their school. It was basically like a basement.

   The others also took their seats and Hyunseong looked at Jaehyo with a 'you got to be kidding me' look, "Yah Jaehyo, what are you tired about? All you did was hide in that slide."

   "Well that's what I'm talking about, I'm tired of hiding, just don't speak to me," Jaehyo said as he waved his hands at Hyunseong to leave him alone. The others chuckled and rested.

   "Are we really going to get rid of these desks?" Dohee asked Yura as they began decorating their  new classroom.

   Yura nodded as she began writing on her clipboard, "Of course, we have to make this class more classy, don't you girls think so?" she smiled at her friends. Minah walked up to Hyuna and Yura, "This class will surely be more classy then the other classes so don't worry," she gave them her eye-smile and a thumbs up. As the girls were decorating the classroom, the guys walked in. They all stopped in front of the classroom and were wide-eyed, "Whoa! What is this?" Baro asked as he looked at a vase of flowers on the teacher's desk. He approached them and smelled them. He quickly covered his nose, "Dude, this stinks!" 

   Dohee who was nearby rolled her eyes, "How do flowers stink? Have you smelled yourself?" Baro looked down at the shorter girl and then smelled his underarms, "Nope, I smell pretty nice actually," he smirked then walked towards his buddies. The other girls just watched him in disgust.

   Men suddenly walked in to the classroom, making the guys a bit baffled. "Who are you guys?" Hoya said as he walked up to the men. Yura could tell that he was ready to fight, so she quickly put her clipboard down and stood in front of Hoya, "These guys I called so don't bother doing anything," she looked at him. Hoya looked back at her then walked out of the classroom with the others following behind. Yura let out a sigh of relief and told the men to take the desks away, but the guys ended up hearing what she had just said and came running back to the classroom, "What the hell?!" Taemin yelled.

   "Don't touch those desks!" Hoya yelled at them. The girls were at a loss at what was going on, "Why not?" Hyuna asked.

   "Just don't touch those desks!" Baro was the next one to yell. The classroom became a commotion with the guys shouting at the men to not touch the desks.