Bad News

Reckless

      Weeks has passed by and everything was going well, especially for the new couple. Both Jamie and V were walking hand in hand by the teachers’ office until they stopped and heard the teachers speaking.

      “The whole merge is not going to happen afterall?” Mr. Kwon asked the principal Mr. Yoo.

      “Unfortunately, not anymore. Which means the girls will be sent back to DT Academy,” informed Mr. Yoo.

      Both Jamie and V eavesdropped on everything that has been said. They looked at each other worried of what could possibly come their way. “Does this mean we would have to separate?” Jamie whispered. V held on her hand tightly, “Come on, let’s go tell the others and figure everything out, okay?” he whispered back and shortly after, they ran to their classroom.

      “Guys, bad news!” V yelled.

      Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the couple who seem be out of breath from running. The guys surrounded the two along with the girls, “The whole merge won’t be happening after all, which means the girls will be heading back to DT Academy,” V informed. The girls looked at each other. Suddenly, the boys ran out of the classroom and soon after, the girls were behind them. As they all barged in the teachers’ office, there was disarray.

      “Mr. Kwon, what is this about the girls going back to DT Academy?” Hoya asked.

      All the teachers were astonished. First the boys didn’t want the girls at the school, but now they’re arguing in why they’re leaving. “I thought you guys didn’t want any spoiled rich girls in your school?” he replied. All the girls looked at him, “Spoiled rich girls?” Dohee scoffed. “As if,” Minah added.

      “Look, things didn’t go as planned so we’ve decided to take the girls back,” Mr. Kwon continued.

      “When will we go back?” asked Yura.

      “Until the semester is over, so you girls will only have a month left here.”

      After hearing what Mr. Kwon had to say, they headed back to their classroom. Jamie obviously looked quite upset. Yura went to her and hugged her, “It’s okay, it’s not like you won’t be able to see V,” she comforted her. V walked up to her and nodded, “Yura is right! I can still come visit you after school and all that,” he smiled at her. Those words made Jamie happy. Even though V was a bit clumsy and weird, he still had a sweet side to him which Jamie really loved.

      As school ended, Yura decided to go home instead of hanging out with the girls. “Hey, Yura!” Baro yelled out as he was running up to her. Yura turned around and gave him a smile, “Hello Baro,” she said.

      Hoya saw Yura walking, as he was about to walk to her he saw another figure next to her, it was none other than his best friend Baro. He slightly smiled at himself but then, that smile disappeared as he felt something strange. His hand slowly reached to where his heart was. He then shook the thought off. As he walked the opposite direction, he stopped and realized what was wrong. “I like Yura?” he said to himself.

      The next day, Mr. Kwon was giving a lesson. Hoya and Baro were talking about nonsense then suddenly Yura was brought up to the conversation, somehow. “Hey, what’s going on with you and Yura?” Hoya asked his friend. Baro looked at him, “Huh? Why?” Hoya then shook his head, “No, nothing forget that I asked,” he bitterly chuckled. Baro tilted his head as he knew that something was wrong.

      “Dohee, can you please go to the library and get a box of books, take uh,” Mr. Kwon began to look around at which of the boys to pick. “Ah, Baro! Accompany Dohee to the library please,” he said. Baro rolled his eyes and sighed, “Fine!” he then stood up and walked out with the much shorter girl.

      The two walked in silence. Both Dohee and Baro didn’t get along very well ever since they first met. As they arrived at the library, Dohee noticed how much of a mess it was. She was shocked since this was the very first time she ever stepped foot in there.

      “How are we supposed to find the books that Mr. Kwon asked for?!” Dohee exclaimed.

      Baro shrugged and took a seat on an empty chair, “I’ll just wait here until you find them,” he said as he stretched and laid his head on the table. Dohee turned to him and glared, “Yah! Do you think I’m going to do all the work here?” she yelled. She then quickly walked towards him and grabbed one his ears, “You’re going to help me!” Baro stood up since he had no choice, his ear was being pulled.

      “Okay, okay! I’ll help but please, let go of my ear. It hurts!” he whined.

      Minutes later, the two were walking in class with half of the books since some were missing. Baro took a seat and he had an annoyed look on his face, “Hey what happened to you?” asked Hyunseong. Baro crossed his arms and sat there, “That little one is scary,” he mumbled. The guys looked at each other and shrugged. Taemin then looked at Baro’s ear, “Hey, why is your ear red?” he pointed out. Baro became wide-eyed and quickly covered it with his palm. He didn’t want his friends knowing that a small girl had just pulled his ear and listened to her orders. “N-nothing,” he stuttered.

      Dohee was passing by Baro and gave him a quick glare, which Baro tried to his best to ignore. The other guys noticed though and chuckled amongst themselves.

      As school ended, the girls stayed behind to clean the classroom. The boys as well stayed but not to help, but to mess around. Yura was cleaning the windows when she suddenly saw a group of boys with a different school uniform outside the school’s gate. “Hoya!” she called out for him. Hoya who was playing red hands with Jaehyo looked up at her, “Yeah?” he answered.

      “There are some guys outside,” she informed.

      Everyone ran towards the windows and looked outside, “Ugh! It’s TS high gang,” Taemin said. He honestly didn’t like them. The guys all walked out of the classroom and out of the building to meet the other gang. The girls just stayed glued to the window wondering what will happen.

      “What are you guys doing at our territory?” yelled out Hoya as they approached them.

      The leader scoffed and looked at all of them, “Look we’re not here to fight but to uh,” he was hesitating to say the rest.

      “Hyung, just tell them!” the younger one named Zelo said.

      “We want to join you guys,” Yongguk the leader said.

      Hoya and his friends looked at each other, obviously confused and suspicious about this coming out of the guy they hate so suddenly.

      “What’s the catch?” Baro spoke up.

      “Our school is closing down and well, we need a school to go to and we definitely don’t want to attend SM high,” Yongguk explained.

      “Why not?” asked Hyunseong.

      “Suho and Kris are just too much, plus we all hate their guts,” Yongguk said.

      “So you’re saying that all of you want to be part of Top Woollim high?” Hoya said as he tilted his head.