The Promised Treat

Reckless

   A week has finally passed and the festival was nearly over. Yura and Hyuna were outside the classroom, and people were no longer entering the haunted house. It was now safe to say that it was time to clean up. "Dohee sure knows how to manipulate people," Hyuna giggled. Yura smiled, "I was afraid that the guys wouldn't want to take part on this," she sighed. Hyuna patted her best friend's back, "Don't worry, it's over now," she gave her a smile.

   Jamie walked out of the classroom with a relief look on her face, "What's wrong?" Hyuna asked. Jamie shook her head, "Nothing, I'm just glad this is over now, I'm pretty much hungry," she pouted. The two girls giggled at their cute friend's pout and headed inside the classroom to help up cleaning.

   As they finished up, the boys were now sitting on the floor tired, "I can't believe you blackmailed us with food," Jaehyo said as he laid on the floor. Dohee smirked and continued what she was doing. The classroom door suddenly opened, and there walked in a girl from the school. "Suzy!" Minah joyfully said as she approached her. All the boys stood up and stared at Suzy. They somehow found her very pretty. "Hello guys!" she smiled at the girls, of course ignoring the guys. Hyunseong quickly appeared in front of Suzy, "Hey, I'm Hyunseong!" he cockily introduced himself. Suzy was a bit uncomfortable, "Uh, yeah.. nice to meet you.. I guess," then she turned to the girls. 

   "Is there anything you need?" Yura asked her. 

   "I just wanted to tell you girls that I will be going to your school," she smiled at them.

   "Really?" all the girls then gathered around her, and began to ask her questions.

   Everyone began walking out of DT Academy, "I'm impressed by your school, it's like a mansion," Taemin said. The other guys nodded, "Oh, since it's now Monday are you guys going to treat us?" Jaehyo asked the girls.

   Yura looked at the girls and smiled, "Of course, we were just about to ask you guys where you will have your dinner," she informed them.

   Hoya and the rest of the guys were now stuffed with the food that they just ate. Hoya was sitting across Yura. His face looked a bit sick. Yura of course, being the caring person she is, checked if he was alright. "Are you okay?" she asked him. Hoya looked up, and suddenly gave her a smile, "Of course I'm okay. That was the best dinner I've had in my life!" he cheerfully said. Along, the other guys agreed. The boys began making a lot of noise at the fancy restaurant they were at. The girls were of course embarrased due to their actions. 

   As they finally paid and walked out of the restaurant, everyone bid goodbye to each other and decided to walk their seperate ways since it was getting dark. As the girls were about to walk away, Hoya quickly spoke up, "Guys, we can't let the girls walk on their own," he said and the girls quickly turned to him and the other guys.

   "No, it's okay," Yura reassured them.

   Hoya chuckled, and put his arm around her shoulder. Yura stood there frozen, this was the first time a guy put his arm around her or had any type of skinship with a guy. The other girls looked at each other in surprise.

   Yura's heartbeat was beating faster than it normally does, and yet she doesn't know why. She cleared and step aside to be released from his grasp, "I got to go," she said and began to walk away. Hoya stood there confused, "What's up with her?" the others shrugged.

   Yura was now walking home and she clutched her chest, "What's wrong with me?" she asked herself. She suddenly had a feeling of someone following her, she turned her head but saw no one. She grabbed on her bag tightly and began walking even faster and to only hear footsteps walking closer and faster. There and then, she panicked making her wanting to run but suddenly she felt a hand grab on to her wrist making her scream in fear.

   "Shh, it's just me," the familiar male said as he covered Yura's mouth with his hand. 

   Yura looked at the guy in front of her and sighed of relief, "Baro?"

   "What are you doing here?" she asked him.

   "I thought I kept my eye out on you I mean, it's dark out now so a girl can't be walking out at night like this," he said as the two began walking.