Suspect

Reckless

   Yura had convinced Jinyoung's mother to let everything go. Baro was very close into getting expelled but the person he least expected, stood up for him and yet he doesn't know why. Everyone was back in class and the guys were thanking Yura for saving their friend but of course, she thought it was no big deal. She was just helping a friend. Baro signalled her to go out of the classroom without anyone else noticing. Yura made an excuse to leave and caught up with him. The two headed towards the rooftop. She trailed behind him as they looked out at the view. It was silent for a few seconds until he spoke, "Thanks for what you did," he said as he turned to her.

   Yura smiled and shook her head, "It was nothing, I mean I had to do, what I had to do," she said.

   Once again, it was quiet but it was more of a comfortable silence between the two. "You know, you're the first girl to ever stand up for me," he chuckled. Yura stood next to him as he leaned over to watch the view of the rest of the school. Yura sighed, "About your father, is it true?" she asked him. Baro smiled bitterly and shook his head. He told her the whole story of what had happened, and she began to understand him more. It was the first time she grew close to someone from the opposite .

   Yura turned to him, “Are we friends?” she innocently asked. Baro looked at her as he was taken back by the question, his eyes soften as he looked at her brown eyes, “Of course, after what you did back there how could I not make you my friend?” he smiled. The girl was relieved by his answer. She was sincerely happy that she finally had made a new friend.

   Minutes passed by and the two new friends headed back to class with a smile on their faces. Once they stepped foot in the classroom, everyone stared at the pair. Yura was oblivious at their stares and headed to her seat. The girls quickly surrounded her, “Where did you go?” asked Naeun.  Yura glanced at Baro who was nearby and looked at the girls, “Just to see a friend,” she gave them a small smile. Baro heard and secretly smiled at himself.

   The day went by quickly and Yura decided to walk home alone. Suddenly she saw a group of guys coming out of their hiding places. Yura grew eye wide as they surrounded her. “So you’re the famous Kim AhYoung that Baro is dating?” a guy asked. The girl tilted her head and then remembered the blog from earlier. “He’s not my boyfriend, just a friend,” she said. A tall guy then walked up to her, “Hey Kai, give me your phone,” said the tall guy named Kris. As he received the phone he began to search for something, “Then explain this,” he said as he showed her a picture of herself with Baro when they were at the rooftop earlier. The two were smiling while looking at each other. Yura was in disbelief, who could’ve possibly had taken that picture.

   The guys were at their headquarters, when Taemin came across the blog once again, “Guys, there’s another blog article,” everyone gathered together and tried their best to read it.

Top Woollim’s and her Pimp!

It looks like Kim AhYoung is just a . She was even at the teachers’ office with the guys. I wonder what she was doing with all the guys from the class. Probably working. Either way, here’s a picture of her with her first victim, Baro. I’m sure she no longer is a . Ha!

   All the guys looked at each other, then at Baro. “Someone in this school is running this blog, but who?” Hoya said. Hoya turned to Baro, “What were you two doing at the rooftop anyways?”

   “I just wanted to thank her for what she did for me and then we talked, about my father,” he whispered the last part.

   Hoya messed with his hair in frustration, “I think they’re trying to aim at Yura, but who?”

   V tilted his head, “But why would they want to do that to her?”