The Merge

Reckless

   The male students of Mr. Kwon's class at Top Woollim High School were fighting with other male students who had intruded to their school just to start a fight. Top Woollim High is an all boys high school and they're known for their bad reputation. They have a lot of pride towards their school and they always try to continue on their seniors footsteps. 

   As they continued fighting, sirens of police cars were then heard. The intruders halted and in a flash they were out of the building. 

   Minutes later, Baro came in running into the classroom, "Guys, we have a huge problem!" he said as he tried to catch his breath. Everyone turned to him and grew curious. "What happened?" asked Hoya.

   Everyone gathered together and their jaws dropped.

   Hoya crumbled the paper in his hand and walked out of the classroom and the rest followed him. As they all marched in to the teachers' office they began to shout. Mr. Kwon and the other teachers quickly stood up from their chairs and tried to quiet them down. "Guys, be quiet!" another teacher, Mr. Choi yelled.

   "So you found out the news huh?" Mr. Kwon asked as he nervously pushed up his glasses. 

   "We don't want to merge with those spoiled rich girls. Top Woollim doesn't need girls and we'll become a joke to the other gangs," Hoya said furiously. The others began shouting and agreeing with their leader. 

   Meanwhile, as the girls at DT Academy received the news, they seemed really calm about it but of course they were a bit worried of how things will work out. 

   "So does this mean that we'll have to attend their school?" asked the student president Kim Ah Young or as everyone calls her, Yura.

   "Unluckily for you girls, yes. Only your class will attend the school just to see if this whole merge will work out and if it doesn't then you'll be able to return back," Mrs. Lee informed the girls. 

   As school ended, Yura and Hyuna decided to check out the school themselves. As they arrived, they stood in front of the old big building. Both girls looked at each other then back to the school. "Yura, are you sure we can make it here? It looks a bit dangerous," Hyuna said as she observed the school. Yura stayed silent. She also thought that it looked a bit dangerous but this time, she had no say in this.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was that chapter? Pretty short, huh?

Hopefully I'll make them longer.