Chapter 8 - Girls Generation (SNSD)

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking alone cause lexie and debbie was talking happily falling behind so i kinda walked in the elevator and clicked the close button and watched the door close until someone stopped it with his fingers. I was like cringing my face looking at how the boy was jumping up and down with his fingers in his other palm.

"Are you okay? You could have just wait for the next one" i said with concern knowing how painful it would be.

"I’m here to tell you that you are in the wrong elevator. Are you from the new batch? Elevator that you can use is at the opposite side of the hall." The boy said still holding his fingers with pain.

"Oh? Really? Cause i used this elevator just now." I said blurry while getting out of the elevator and bowed a lil cause of his hand and how he tried to help me then went to the other side of the hall looking around trying to figure out where is it.

"Hey jia! Where have you been?" Apparently debbie and lexie were waiting for me by the girl's elevator.

"I thought you guys left?" I said a lil too surprise that they would actually wait for me.

"Dont be silly. Come on. We should go before we miss dinner. Im gonna go nap a lil." Lexie said.

"Im gonna shower." Speaking in english Debbie said.

"Im gonna go unpack." I said speaking in english too.

"You speak english?" Both debbie and lexie was looking at me shockingly.

"I have been learning languages as i said. Lol its just that i havent been living in america or born there like how you guys were lucky enough to be. But im still quite good. " Me A lil showing again.

"Wow you are really fluent. Your parents prepared you a lot huh? Heh cool then!!!! We can all speak englishhhhh!" Lexie was all squeaky and excited before we all head back to our dorms. Apparently there wasnt many girls from the batch so most of us are assigned to seniors as roommates. And we have our dorms on the same floor.

I went back to my room and find soo young showering. I started unpacking and putting my things at where it shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter