Chapter 12

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up by my alarm just in time to get ready and not get late for the morning thing that is going to go on today. I turn over sooyoung's bed to see if she is there and she is. Sleeping with her tracksuits. I didnt recall any door opening noise of her coming back. So i assumed she came back really late when i was sleeping soundly. She must be really tired to be sleeping with her tracksuits. I assumed that i dont have to wake her so i went in to shower and once im ready i plugged my headphones on and went to the elevator myself. It was around 8am when i got out. I always like to be early. I like to be alone before the place gets crowded. Like as if i get to communicate with the environment before someone comes in and ruin the beauty of it.

The elevator goes up to the main room which i find it weird. The door opens and nobody came in which was why i stuck my head out to see if someone actually was there waiting. It was still dark cause there arent anyone up yet i guess to use the room. So i went back in to press on the close button and the ground floor. And it wont go down. It stayed at the same place like denying the request of sending me to the ground floor.

I let out a groan and kick the elevator door before i go out and the door closed. I feel absurd bout it and looked at it when it goes. The elevator went back to first floor. And comes back up.

"What are you doing here?" It was a security guard who came out from the elevator when it opens up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter