Chapter 19 - reveal of the under training members

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was confused, this is not a coed group. this is like a 12 guy 1 female group. what is this? 

                      Evaluator:"I see that all of you are here already. We may now start by explaining... "

Before the person could finish, I stood up and put up my hand saying 

                      "are you sure you have everyone here? im the only girl here."

The rest started to mumble to each other and i looked over to sehun and i saw him smirk like he knew it all along. 

                       "please sit down girl. i will explain everything. this is what we have of the concept of your group. there'll be another girl. there'll be 14 of you. but we are not sure about the girl yet. we do not really have the suitable person in mind of this yet. you guys will be seperated into two sub groups. it will be exo k and exo m. 7 each group. 6 guys 1 girl. so there'll be 12 guy and 2 girls. exo k is exo korean. and exo m is yeah, exo mandarin. I want all chinese speakers to be on a side and those non chinese speaker be on the other. proceed now."

                     

We started to form in line still in confused situation. well, except from sehun. he looks clear and chill about the whole situation. 

       

                                  "okay, there are only 4 male chinese speaker and jia, which means we need two more korean to volunteer, to be in exo m. who will it be?"

                                  Baekhyun :" do we have to decide right now? like we do not even get to have time to think about it? and what are we going to do? sing in mandarin?"

                                  Evaluator: "yes, you guys will debut into two separate groups. exo k will sing in korean and will stay here to continue to promote in korea where as exo m will be singing in mandarin and promote in china."

Kris, Zitao and another two guys gasp and started high fiving each other. like its the happiest thing ever. yeah i get it, cause they're from there and they ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter