Chapter 17

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In here is where i started to find myself. I find myself loving arts. Like all these people have the same dream as i do (only difference is they have those dream out of passion and i have it out of force but i still love music as i always do. Im just not all fond of being an artist or an idol), slowly i get to know how hard these people work to get in. How much they have trained. How much they have hoped. How much they have prayed. And i started to see differently of these people. I find humanity. Its not all competitive or materialistic like how it was in high school.

 

 

"Hyeon Ji A."

 

We were all in another waiting room when one helper came in and called my name. They all wished me luck and i went over to the unnie who called me and she said "Go over to the last room. Number 114 right? All the best. " The last room was not used usually. It's just the first two. And we will all get frustrated cause monthly evaluation would take up the whole day. So i figured they realize that using another room would make the process faster.

 

I went in and there were more than 5 evaluators in there. I was taken aback a bit cause its usually only like 2 of them. They all turned to me and i bowed a lil and closed the door behind me.

"Ji A shi. You are one of the fews of the chosen one. To be debut. I know we dont usually do this but this time its different. So you are acquired to follow the rules for the time being and keep this all a secret. "

I was sitting there st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter