Chapter 11

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating, we all went to the gaming room again to have a lil chit chat.

We started asking sehun bout the things that happen around. And how does things work here. He said every year only one group will debut every year. Its been like that for a few years and they figured that its the tradition of it. And it'll always be announced around when the new batch of trainees come in cause thats when they need to get out.

I suddenly thought of sooyoung and asked
"My roommate told me bout girls generation. Are they announced or? I dont really get it."

Sehun then answered " oh them, well, they, hmmm. How do i put this. They were announced a few months back and those girls have been in training for ages. And we all knew they were prepared for something big. They'll be the first girl group from SM and we were all glad for them. They are my super seniors. Like really. Have you seen them train? They are now much done with everything. But their training were mad before this. So no, they are not the one who will be announced tomorrow if that's what you wanna know."

"Ahhhh i see." I said.

Cheon jun then asked " then who do you think will debut? Will it be a girl or boy group?"

Sehun shrugged and said "I do have a few in mind. But you guys will find out tomorrow. Just know that those announced are really potential and talented ones. Those who are ready and its all fair in here. Dont have an attitude like kris hyung. You'll feel burden and it'll be too much to bear. Have faith."

There was a long silence for what sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter