Chapter 20 - bonding trip

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day we put together our ideas and concept and it was slowly getting to somehow a finalized idea by the end of the week. Our nanny (aka managers) asked us to go on for a trip, it'll be in a holiday banglow house in the outskirts of Seoul, we were all excited about it. It was really hard for me to go on without telling sunshin as we were sharing the same room and we literally tell each other EVERYTHING. So i bluntly told her about it and she was so happy for me. I was worried that she'd be so unbalance of it, but she said that she wasn't even ready if she were to be chosen. She said she was proud of me and she's happy for me. She'll work hard and by the time comes, she'll make it. After that, I started to tell her everything about EXO and how our concepts going to be and we were both really excited about it. She helped me pack my luggage for the trip and she was a lil envy that i was able to go on a trip with 12 boys which they made rules between girls and boys so strict within the entertainment. 

Finally it was the day of the trip, we all went out midnight too. We all gathered in the main foyer and we were having cup noodles and all, and ended up getting a good scolding from our managers for eating cup noodles cause its a big no no for us "idols to be". We were all too energetic at first in the bus goofing around and having fun but after around 30 minutes, we were all dead asleep of all the routine in the morning. 

We arrived the place at like 3am and it was a really nice place. The bungalow has 3 stories including the basement, there's total of 4 rooms, which 3 were in the second floor and 1 in the ground floor. We were forbidded from the basement till morning. It was located by the beach with really nice sceneries. We were all assigned to our own room. It was all beautiful but we were all too tired to be touring around, so we were assigned to our rooms. Since there's only 3 huge rooms with bathroom attached to each, we were divided into 3 groups which was 5:4:4. All the tall boys was assigned to one room, Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun, jongin and zitao got the biggest room, Minseok, Kyungsoo, lay and Junmyeon got the middle room, and then Luhan, Baekhyun, Jongdae and me got the small room. Even though its the "small" room, its not small at all. We left our bags unpack, set up the bed and get back to sleep. If you guys are wondering, I had my own bed, single bed and our managers had a room in the first floor. 

It was like around 8am that I heard Jongdae calling my name. Waking me up with a really soft voice, more like tiring voice himself, he mumbled and said 

"its time to get up, i'll go shower and it'll be your turn yeah?"

 

I got up with my eyes closed and saw baekhyun still dead asleep on his bed while luhan fixing his hair with his face too close to the mirror. I kick baek's bed frame and he frown.

"He was the hardest to wake."

said Luhan. Then I remembered how the others would always be complaining back in the dorm bout waking him up and they even had a schedule on who to wake him up each day. Curious of how a boy's dorm would be like, I got up and decided to go to the other rooms to see what the others were doing preparing for the day. 

"what is a girl wondering around in a boys' dorm?"

sehun said still half awake but with a little shock in his tone. I was walking around the corridor and i turned behind to see a half awake sehun with boxer shorts and tank top. White tank top, like those where you can see his s. Yes. haha. I chuckled at him shabbily dressed. I've not seen him like this ever before. Since we have not shared dorm. Yeah, obviously. 

"ah, ya, i totally forgot bout it. you're one of us now."

sehun said while yawning and got back to his room. I followed him to his room, he was about to shut the door but i pushed it, he was stunt cause he didn't know what to do but he still let me in and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter