Chapter 21

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          After the trip, we were all so much closer. We are much comfortable with each other now, even though as teens (all of us hate it when people call us kids) we would still argue and sometimes go all dramatic like not talking to each other and the others would try to go talk to each of us and we would make up in no time. Bit by bit we worked on our concepts everyday, and it was finalized and our debut was announced in our entertainment right after SHINee's and f(X)'s debut made public. Everyone was really supportive of the interesting concept, but some had their own very negative opinions about it. What they said were true though. It'll be really hard for the girl since its the only girl and she herself might get haters or antis. which was very true but a lot of the music makers and expert in the industry think that it'll work with cause its new and fresh.

                          oh oh oh and did i tell you guys about the other girl - JaeYeon, she was introduced to us two weeks after the trip and she was way left behind on our choreo and recordings so i had to stay back to teach her a lot of things, we practice together and we made great companion within the huge group of boys. I was really happy of her entering. As finally I would have a "soulmate" or i would think so myself cause jae yeon is like 4 years older than me. Don't get me wrong even though she was introduced late, she's a super senior in SM. The boys respected her a lot and she potrays herself like the bossy lady or the lady that no one dares to speak against to. She'd be the one when every would bully me (since im the youngest) and she'll always have my back. Our managers were finalized to joonyoung oppa and kimshin unnie. As time goes by where all of them called each other hyungs (boys calling older boys) instead of oppa (girls calling older boys), I started to get so used to calling them hyung too. I even started to call joonyoung hyung, instead of oppa. I don't call jongin and sehun hyung/oppa (at times), oh and kris (cause we speak english) the chinese members would want me to call them "gege" but I would gesture an elbow hit on their face whenever they would tease me so. We got so much closer, its like all of a sudden I got 12 older brother. The companion was so good cause I never really had anyone and they just started to meant so much to me. 

 

                          Not long after we were announce of our debut in the entertainment, we had our own dorm, it was huge, cause there are like 14 of us. We had 2 floors. There's a practice room on the first floor with a huge living room and kitchen (but just enough to fit us), and there's a whole lot of 4 rooms on the second floor. Jaeyeon unnie and I share a room with our own toilet, as well as the tall boys, zitao, kris, sehun, chanyeol shared a room with their own toilet too and the others use the outside bathroom. We have bathroom war every morning even when we have our own toilet cause we will ALL be late for our schedule if we don't share. But jaeyeon unnie and i hand picked only a few who are qualified to shower in our toilet, which was minseok and junmyeon cause they are the two who won't really mess things up not like the others, but they'd always have to wait for us to shower (which take forever cause we're girls) so they had this plan to have us (girls) up earlier and got a good scolding from jaeyeon cause she wouldn't want to do so (obviously).

                     

                               So let me explain our daily routine, zitao, chanyeol, kris and sehun with jongdae would shower in their own room, luhan, jongin, kyungsoo, yixing and baekhyun would shower using the outside toilet where junmyeon, minseok, jaeyeon and i share our room'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter