Chapter 14 - f(X)

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The five of them was out front hugging each other tightly with obvious sense of victory. Trying hard at the same time to conceal those feelings. 

While others (seniors batch) were a lil down and clapping forcefully, my dad again said
"Before i announce the Leader and position of the group, i have one good news. I know previously we have only one group debuting this year but we have decided to debut one more group."

Everyone was looking around equally shock as the five standing upfront. Slowly whispering and hissing sound filled the room. I elbowed jongin who was standing beside me and he shrugged. He looked as shock as all the others.

"Alright alright. Quiet down. The named called are to come to my left. "

Everyone (especially seniors) dont know how to react. Having their eyes closed with their hands put together up close to their lips, like they are praying for this miracle to happen to them.

"Amber Josephine Liu, Song Qian, Jung Soo Jong, Park Sun Young and Choi Jin Ri."

We looked around to see who it is. I’ve not been introduced to any of them yet. So I looked over to Kai and that was when these five girls screamed and squeaked of excitement. The five of them then shed tears and group hug each other on the other side of my dad. A lot of seniors look obviously gloomy while clapping forcefully, Kris and a few of his mates was like that.

“Alright settle down. These ten people are to follow me to the meeting room. There we will decide on who to be the leader, what position do you hold in the group, would you be using a stage name and what debut songs/album to produce. The professionals are all waiting for you all in the meeting room. Oh, and before I forget, these five girls are going to be put together to a group named f(X). Come on now!”
They then all walked off with my dad and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter