Chapter 2

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay enough of what its like and back to my life.

My name is Lee Hyeon Ji. But I changed my name to Hyeon Ji A, cause I don't really like the idea of people finding out my full name and do some background search on me and find out who I really am, so I've been going on with the name of Hyeon Ji A for a while now. Hmm where was i? Ya okay so i  was 17 when i was officially brought into the practice room. Yes, being a trainee. I just graduated high school then, i still remember being in the middle of the crowd of people who have so much talent more than i do. Who deserve to be in my place more than i do. I have never thought i was talented. I was trained to be talented. Well, before the audition's news were spread i was asked to prepare anything that i have learned to be presented to the judges and I was evaluated (just for the process of it like why would i even have to go through that?) and i got in (like duhhh it was planned since i was born).


This is where the real story starts.
After the announcement of the results of the audition of my batch(each batch a year) the entertainment gave us 3 months (summer break for those in school) to move in. For those who are overseas, who lives out of seoul gets to go spend time with their family from the date their entrance was announce till 3 months later. Cause you know how its going to be. How the trainees are going to be apart from their parents for a long while. So i went over to uncle Man's retirement house to spend 3 months since my parents wouldnt even bother spending time with me. When i suggested to go over to uncle Man's, he was more than welcoming me. But my parents (as usual) said it was a waste of time that i should be practicing but uncle Man said no and i am not allowed to be practicing in his house, that i am allowed to be a normal kid under his watch. I was thankful cause i really had the time of my life that 3 months. I dont even know when was the last time i behave like a real kid. Running around the beach collecting seashells, watching sunrise and sunset, have a picture of uncle Man and myself painted by a street artist and hang out with real innocent kids of the neighbourhood.

On the final night of my 3 month stay, uncle Man brought me to the beach outside his house and had a camping site fully set up with a campfire and a tent and he even invited a few kids from nearby over and we had a great time together. After they went back uncle Man and Me sat by the campfire and watch the stars on the sky.

He said it was a lil farewell party and i sulk so much and said "its not. Im going to come here more. I want to! I love it here I feel like a child again."
Uncle man chuckled softly and said "i know of what you have been through my baby jia. But dont act like you are all full grown. You are still a lil kid. Hahaha you are like a 16 year old kid sounding like a grandma."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter