Chapter 16

SM Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed and it was time for the next monthly evaluation. I wasn’t aware of it. Cause boy, they passed too fast. Like it was yesterday when we first came in for the briefing and now 3 groups has debuted since we came in. We did well for the past months, its been almost 8 months since we first came in. And this would be our 8th evaluation. It was always tense. Our monthly evaluation are done this way, all of us would gather in the main building and we would all of our coaches would have to bring our evaluation sheets to be computed and lectured. 

 

Through the months, we have people getting “kicked out” and it was horrifying. There was this Philippine guy who brought  someone from outside into the entertainment and had IN THE ENTERTAINMENT was caught. We all salute his courage but we are not so sure if he is just pure stupid or is he rebelling. It was a serious offence, after a few “hearings”,  he was sent back home after 1 year of training. 1 WHOLE year wasted for . I don’t get it. A lot of us don’t get. You can do it somewhere out there. The entertainment is not the only place you can do it. Oh God, give these people brain. And there’ll be case where people getting into relationships within the entertainment and have shown display of affection around the entertainment and was caught. Some was warned too bout being too public on their relationship. 

 

Anyway, we would go in individual usually so we will all wait in the dance traini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter