Two warm bodies on top of me

Bugsy's Adventures

I missed writing these.... so I'm back!! :D 

Yes, I know I write a lot about sleepy kyukyu and bugsy but I think its too adorable, ok?! /runs away/

P.s: the picture has nothing to do with the fic. I just love this pic of bugsy >////<

Enjoy~!

 

 

 

There was nothing else that siwon liked more than to wake up with two bodies on top of him. One bigger and heavier than the other, but both equally adorable. It was one of those rare nights where kyuhyun didn’t care if Bugsy slept with them or not. Either ways he was too tired to do anything or fight back whining siwon.

Therefore siwon woke up with a huge smile on his face the next morning.

Kyuhyun occupied more than ¾ of his body. His head, left arm and chest were on top of his chest as he laying on his back on the king size bed. His left leg was wrapped around his waist and part of his left leg. All that was left was his right leg and that was where Bugsy was resting. Siwon couldn’t move, but he couldn’t care less.

There was one thing bothering him… he couldn’t see his older baby’s face without waking up both of his babies. Or at least Bugsy. Kyuhyun was snoring slightly this morning and siwon could feel a cold spot below his left . That meant his older baby was passed out cold. Nothing could wake him up. Not even the trash truck that would pass by in a couple of hours. His younger baby was another story. Bugsy was awake and ready at the slightest move. This was one of the reason why he had to be taken out and locked to the guest bedroom when his parents were having adult conversations.

Siwon really didn’t matter. He could stay like this forever, but he really need to go to the bathroom.

He tried his best, but it was a disaster. As soon as he started to move kyuhyun away, Bugsy woke up. He quickly shushed the little scared puppy but kyuhyun started to growled a little in response.

What was going on?!! This was not what siwon was used to!!

Kyuhyun growled a little and turned around to the other side. Bugsy got quite and siwon was able to quickly run to the bathroom.

As he came to the room he was surprised to find Bugsy laying down, awake, looking at his sleeping mother and not moving at all. Kyuhyun was out cold once again and looked so beautiful. Bugsy, like his father, was enamored with his sleeping mother.

Like father like son, they say.

Siwon moved his son closer to his mother and encourage him to kiss him. Bugsy shyly his mother’s cheek a couple of times but stopped when he moved a little. Jealous siwon also kissed kyuhyun but got smacked on his head.

“LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO TO SLEEP!!” yelled kyuhyun in his sleepiness.

Bugsy ran to his father’s feet one more time and curled up. Siwon spooned his older baby and smiled as he felt the two bodies cuddling him again.

He truly loved his family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHEEEESSYYYYY /runs away/

I promise to bring the second part of the last chapter soon,ok? and all the other prompts too! give me time to get back in the mood <3

I love you all! thanks for reading!