Smells like teen spirit

Bugsy's Adventures

*Is everyone doing fine? It’s really very cold in Seoul now. Bugsy’s all grown up now, he doesn’t listen to me anymore. I miss you all very much, please be mindful of your health. Cheers :^)

-Siwon Weibo Update, 141011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was only one way of explaining this kind of behavior.

 

Bugsy was turning into a teenager.

 

He had always been such a good boy, listening to everything his handsome daddy said and giving kisses to his mommy, obviously with a little help from daddy, but one day he just stopped behaving well and started rebelling.

Like now.

Siwon was busy cooking for his family while kyuhyun enjoyed his favorite new historical drama, while a super hero Popsicle in his hand, when all of the sudden he said…

“Siwon, Bugsy peed on the carpet.”

Siwon was too concentrated in cutting the fruits into shapes of starts and hearts, the only way kyuhyun would eat them, that he didn’t pay attention to his lover. He was murmuring a tune in his head and happily cutting a piece of pineapple into a star when he felt something cold touch his neck. He jumped a little where he standing and turned around to see an annoyed-looking kyuhyun who kept his Popsicle.

“What’s wrong?”

“I told you. Bugsy peed on the carpet.”

“Kyu, there’s no way Bugsy peed on the carpet, he is very well trained and he knows that’s a wrong thing to do.”

“Ok, then explain that big yellow stain in front of the fireplace.”

Siwon shook his head and walked towards the fireplace, ready to say ‘I told you so’ to his baby when he saw that kyuhyun was actually right. There was a big stain in front of the fireplace that wasn’t there an hour ago.

Kyuhyun smiled evilly and sat once again in the sofa watching his drama. “I told you so.”

If this was another day, siwon would have quietly cleaned the stain and moved on, but he was very tired from recording a commercial all day long and he was so annoyed at the stupid pineapple that didn’t want to be cut. When kyuhyun didn’t even try to offer his help to clean the mess, siwon exploded in the inside.

“BUGSY! COME HERE RIGHT NOW.”

“Siwon…”

“BUGSY!”

Siwon waited for a couple of minutes, but there was no sign of the dog coming any time soon. Now, this was not normal. Siwon started to look all over for the dog. He was moving things around and yelling all over the apartment. Kyuhyun followed him around, worried for Bugsy. He was definitely going to get yelled at. “Siwon… honey, maybe he really had to go but we were busy and ignore him.” Kyuhyun rubbed his arm up and down Siwon’s back, trying to calm him down, but Siwon was having none it. “I’m sure he is playing around in the laundry room. Just let him be… I’ll clean the stain.”

It was like an instant change. Siwon finally stopped pacing around like a crazy man and wrapped his arms around his baby. “Good, that’s all I wanted.”

“Choi Siwon, did you trick me into cleaning that bug’s pee?”

Siwon stuck his tongue out and ran to the kitchen before he was beaten up. “He still needs to get punished… but he won’t listen to me so I can’t do anything.”

“Do I have to do everything in this damn house?! BUGSY!” Now it was Kyuhyun’s turn to get angry and run after the dog. Siwon laughed out loud because of his baby’s actions. He knew that he loved Bugsy no matter what. If it wasn’t like that then he wouldn’t have offered to clean the pee at all.

Siwon finished decorating the plate of fruit when Bugsy came running to him, hiding behind his legs. Kyuhyun came two minutes later. “He should listen to you now.”

“How come?”

“We had a little… mother and son talk.” Siwon laughed even louder and Kyuhyun got all red from embarrassment. He tried to escape the embrace of Siwon, but it was too late. “I have to clean the pee!!”

“Forget it. We can buy a new rug. Let’s eat now before your drama ends. We can discuss a punishment for Bugsy later.” By now Bugsy was playing with his toys in the kitchen and he was completely ignoring his parents.

“Do we have to?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Do you want to?” responded Siwon. Kyuhyun hugged him tighter and hid his face on his chest, but he slightly moved his head side to side. “He is one spoiled child, isn’t he? His parents love him so much that he doesn’t get any punishments.”

Kyuhyun bit his .

 

Bugsy kept ignoring his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pure Nonsense OTL 

Thanks for reading!