1

Bugsy's Adventures

It was kyuhyun's worst nightmare, he was alone.... with the puppy.

 

Why would siwon do that?! He told him, he clearly told him that he didn't want the puppy and if that siwon bought it, it would be all his responsibility. He was not going to take care of it.

 

"But kyu!" said siwon while holding the little creature in his arms the first night he brought him to his (their) apartment. "He is our baby."

 

"Don’t you..."

 

"Look at him, just look at his face and if you don't love him then I'll bring him to the store tomorrow morning."

 

And kyuhyun did look at the puppy, and damn he if he didn't think that it really was adorable... but he wouldn't say that siwon.

 

"... Fine."

 

"YAY!!!!!!!"

 

Well, that was that, back to kyuhyun being alone with Bugsy, he really didn't know what to do.

Had he eaten yet? He was still in his playpen, happily playing with a green tennis ball, so kyuhyun deduced that he wasn't hungry. If he was then he would be whining at kyuhyun. Bugsy was happily playing so he went for breakfast.

 

He could handle it. As long as Bugsy kept playing and didn't bother him he was going to be fine, he thought, as he spread some butter in his toast.

 

And that was the minute that Bugsy started to whine.

 

Kyuhyun ran all the way to the bedroom and picked up the puppy, looking everywhere for what bother him but he found nothing and Bugsy looked fine. He left him again in the playpen and went back to the kitchen. Not ten seconds later and Bugsy was whining again.

 

He didn't like to be alone.

 

"I swear that siwon has you spoiled!" he still carried the puppy in his arms anywhere he went.

 

He feed Bugsy and cleaned after him and pet him and soon enough the puppy was resting on his belly, watching his... dad play StarCraft when the front door opened and siwon came through carrying some bags.

 

Bugsy quickly barked, announcing his other dad entrance and tried to jump off kyuhyun to run towards siwon but he was still too little for that.

 

"Aww my two babies spent the morning together, eh?"

 

"Where the hell have you been? This thing is annoying."

 

Siwon knew he didn't mean that by the way he kept petting Bugsy. "I had to re-do some scenes for a commercial and then I went for groceries. Did he behave?"

 

"He was fine." at this point, Bugsy was over his excitement and was once again resting on his… father’s belly.

 

Siwon sat down next to kyuhyun and pecked his cheek softly. “You grew fond of him, didn’t you?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t stop playing his game but smirked a bit. “He’s alright.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3