Daddy misses us!

Bugsy's Adventures

Jiwon was smiling to herself as she took the picture. It had been just a couple of months since Siwon enlisted in the military, yet every single day that he came back home it was the same story all over again.

“How does it look?” said Siwon, as he approached Jiwon, with Bugsy still in his arms, looking at the phone.

“It looks fine. Do you want to send it now?”

“Yes! Before the musical starts! We need to send him some strength, right Bugsy?! Daddy needs to see our beautiful faces.” Siwon laughed and started dancing around with Bugsy, who was looking like he just wanted to play with his toys.

“You are ridiculous oppa.”

“Someday you’ll understand, Jiwon. Love is a powerful energizer.”

Jiwon rolled her eyes, “whatever. You just want him to come visit you already.”

Siwon finally let Bugsy be free. “it’s been weeks! And I know that he isn’t that busy after the tour ended…”

“Why don’t you go visit him if you are that desperate?”

“Because after the last time he kicked me out and said that I’m only allowed to visit him if he texts me to do so.” Jiwon felt bad for her brother, yet, she couldn’t deny that she understood where Kyuhyun was coming from. Her oppa could be a little overwhelming sometimes and Kyuhyun looked like he need all the rest in the world. “I know he will do it soon and when he does….”

That glint in his eyes was all Jiwon needed to see to know that her oppa was truly in love.

“I CAN’T WAIT!!”

“Be patient, oppa. I’m sure he will be texting you very soon.”

Siwon took his phone and proceeded to send said photo, along with many cheesy words of encouragement and love.

 

“Poor Kyuhyun.” Said Jiwon as she left her brother to his antics in the living room.

 

~*~

Meanwhile, across town, Kyuhyun’s phone vibrated as he got ready for his show. He didn’t bother to check, knowing very well who could it be.

As he settled down to start changing into his costume, he took a quick peek just to write a reply back.

“You can come visit tonight. I’ll be waiting. Oh! And bring Bugsy too.”

He knew what he was doing but he didn’t care. He need to see him once more before everything became chaotic again. And besides. He didn’t have a schedule tomorrow, so he should be fine.

And he missed him, of course. But he wouldn’t tell me him that. He did want to get some sleep tonight.

“Are you ready Kyuhyun?”

“Yeah, I’m coming!”

It was going to be a long night.

 

~*~

“I TOLD YOU DADDY MISSED US, BUGSY!”

Jiwon laughed once again when she heard the loud scream from the living room. Her oppa was deeply in love indeed.

 

 

 

Hi everyone!! Long time no see! Well, I’m finally over with school and I’m transitioning into the adult life!! :D yay! The reason why I decided to write this quick adventure was because I’ve been watching many old wonkyu videos lately and I miss my otp so much! It didn’t help that there aren’t as many fics anymore as before. But, I understand that this is due to the lack of wonkyu interactions lately. We can only hope that they are still meeting behind our backs, right?! ;D

Well, I hope that everyone is doing alright! You might see some more adventures from time to time, but I can’t promise anything. Stay calm and keep shipping wonkyu! Love you all! SEE YA J

note: I know that the dated might not exactly match, but please let’s just ignore it a little for the sake of the story ;D