Operation Find Bugsy Part 1

Bugsy's Adventures

Siwon was gone to china and Kyuhyun, once again, was in charge of Bugsy. He was finally getting used to the puppy. Yeah, he could be messy, loud, and annoying but there were these moments when Bugsy just laid on his lap, all curled up and quiet, while they watched radio star. Kyuhyun couldn’t help but slowly run his hand of the small warm body and smile at the puppy that reminded him of siwon so much.

Like father like son, they said.

Kyuhyun stayed with Bugsy on the dorm, to the delight of Donghae and Eunhyuk, as they also brought their own pets and happily watched them play.

“How long is siwon going to stay there?” asked Eunhyuk, as he threw another toy for the puppies to play?

“I don’t know” answered Kyuhyun.

“Don’t you feel sad? I would if Eunhyuk was always away from me.”

“I’m used to it, besides now I have Bugsy to keep me company.”

“So you are falling in love with the puppy?”

Kyuhyun looked at Bugsy as he played with Choco and smiled. “Yeah….”

Donghae picked Bugsy up and pampered him with kisses, “it’s because he is so damn cute. Who couldn’t resist him?”

“Donghae,” said eunhyuk, “Choco is giving you a bad look, she wants to play with Bugsy.”

“Do you think they are dating?”

The front door opened and donghae let go of Bugsy to greet the other members coming from eating dinner.

“Did you bring us anything?”

“No, not my problem that you guys didn’t want to come with us.” Said kangin, as he took his shoes of and walked in to an exited Choco and yuki.

“You didn’t cook anything?”

“No….”

“I guess it’s up to me.” Ryeowook started to cook dinner immediately and everybody laughed.

“Bugsy, come here.” Kyuhyun prepared Bugsy’s dinner, if you call opening the puppy food bad “cooking,” and was looking everywhere for the puppy. “Bugsy! Hae, are you playing with Bugsy?”

“I put him down when the guys came in.”

“Where did he go? Bugsy! Sungmin can you check in my room?”

“Sure”

“Bugsy!!”

This was so weird, Bugsy was well trained, as soon as you called his name he would come to you. But all the boys were calling and looking and the puppy was nowhere.

“Maybe he got scared and hid.” said eunhyuk.

“But he was playing with Choco and Yuki right now.”

Suddenly Kyuhyun could only look at the door, as if he knew the answer but couldn’t put it into words.

“It couldn’t be…”

“Do you think…?”

“Did he walk out the door?”

Kyuhyun put Bugsy’s plate down and ran to the door, opening it at once and looked up and down the hall but there was no sight of the black and white puppy.

“No no no no this can’t be happening.”

“How the hell could you lose him, Donghae?”

“Don’t blame me, Kangin! It’s not my fault that Bugsy was feeling curious.”

“Come on guys, it can’t be that big of a deal I’m sure he must be around the hall.” Shindong walked to the open door and saw a frantic kyuhyun walking up and down the hall. “Have you seen him?”

“Unless I’m going crazy, no, I haven’t seen him. Shindong, I can’t lose Bugsy. I can’t! If Siwon finds out….”

Everybody shivered a little just thinking about how mad siwon would be.

“Alright, alright. Calm down.” said kangin, taking the lead figure among the nervous group of men. “Siwon doesn’t have to know. We will find him, ok? How bad can it be to find a puppy in a residential building? Eunhyuk and Donghae, you guys look around the stair. Shindong, look in the elevators. Sungmin stay with Choco and Yuki, we don’t want them to get lost either. Kyuhyun and I will ask in the reception, maybe somebody picked him up and called them….”

“What should I do?” asked Ryeowook.

“You keep cooking.”

Ryeowook rolled his eyes and laughed. “Of course.”

“Operation find Bugsy starts…. NOW!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... I didnt know 700 words could take that long to write XD 

Sorry for not updating more often, school is killing me, but thankfully I only have a few more weeks left \o\  This is only part 1 because I'm currently doing homework and took a break to finish writing it, maybe part will be up later tonight, who knows?

what do you think will happen? :D