Go to sleep!

Bugsy's Adventures

 

3:15 a.m.

 

The bed feels so cold. We need you. :^(

Wonnie~

 

3:16 a.m.

 GO. TO. SLEEP.

 

 YOU ARE AWAKE! Oh baby, I miiisss youuuuu so muuuccch!

Wonnie~

 

 Can we come by? Pleaseeee. It’s cold and the baby needs you and….

Wonnie~

 

 

 

Kyuhyun shut down his phone before he could finish reading the long and embarrassing text from his cheesy boyfriend. It was one of those days, you know? The really ty ones where you hate everybody and want to be all alone. He ate a whole of bunch of junk food, watch some crappy dramas, evaded changmin (yes, even changmin) and he was just about to fall asleep to forget his problems for a couple of hours when his stupid boyfriend had to text him and wake him up.

Siwon was annoying, he had to admit it, but ever since Sungmin moved away he thought that he had some free pass to come over at any given time and it was… so…

Let’s say that Kyuhyun was not all that happy.

Because he needs those moments to himself, like now, and he couldn’t weep if he had a stupid siwon over his shoulder.

Like now.

“Baaaaaabyyyyy~~”

“UGH!” Just kill him. It would be much better than this.

“Look Bugsy! Mommy is so happy to see you.” Kyuhyun didn’t even turn around to acknowledge that statement or the other person in the room. “I know you are happy. Don’t deny it. I mean, how couldn’t you be happy?! It’s been forever since we saw each other and I need my snuggly kisses from my cutesykyu.”

You see, distance didn’t make Siwon grown fonder. It made him cheesier.

It was one of those days.

“I brought your favorite snacks and this new romantic movie that I saw the other day. I want us to snuggle, with Bugsy in the middle of course, and fall asleep in each other’s arms like good old times. What do you say?”

3:30 in the freaking morning. “Siwon…. Go to sleep.”

“Oh, baby! I know you are free tomorrow, I confirmed it on my way here. Let’s cuddle for a while… I really missed you…”

“SIWON.” Kyuhyun finally turned around and that’s when Siwon realized that this was more than the regular snappy Kyu. “Please, go to sleep. You can stay and spoon me. Do whatever the hell you want. Bugsy can sleep in the middle. I DON’T FREAKING CARE. But, please, just go to sleep.”

“Ba-”

It was too late. Kyuhyun had turned sideways to sleep on the right side of the queen bed and he was completely ignoring siwon at this point.

“What’s wrong?” said Siwon, while trying to get closer to his lover. He didn’t get any response and so he knew it wasn’t safe to hug him. Yet. “You know you can talk to me about anything. No judging here. Something happened with work? Did changmin win a game?”

A little groan was heard this time and Siwon knew that he wasn’t going to get more than that.

“I understand. I’ll leave now. Have a good night, or morning, and I’ll see you soon. I love you! Let’s go Bugsy.”

He packed everything inside the bag one more time. Holding it on one hand and Bugsy’s leash in the other, he headed towards the door. Just as he was about to open it, he felt a couple of arms hugging him from the back. A naughty nose was running through his spine.

“Just… hold me. Please?”

Siwon smiled warmly, although his lover couldn’t see him, and he let go of Kyuhyun to set up Bugsy’s bed on the floor. As soon as everything was ready he slipped inside the covers and spooned his boyfriend. A couple of good night kisses on his neck and Siwon felt how Kyuhyun was slowly relaxing in his embrace.

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said. His voice raspy. “I didn’t mean to...”

“Shhhh. I know and I love you. Let’s go to sleep, yes? Tomorrow will be a better day. I promise.”

Kyuhyun turned around to look at his lover and to give a quick peck to the thin lips that said the words that made him so happy.  He found the perfect position on Siwon’s chest and fell asleep. Siwon kissed the soft brown hair that he loved so much and found his own perfect position and finally surrended to his dreams. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all have those days :) SEE YA!