The parent's room

Bugsy's Adventures

Kyuhyun still didn’t let Bugsy sleep with them, therefore, Bugsy had his own little corner in his parent’s humongous room, and he usually went on his own quests around the land of the main room.

It was another Saturday morning. His parents would be sleeping until 12, but little Bugsy was awake ever since the sun rose and his dad woke up to close the curtains. He tried to call his parents to play, but his mommy was sensitive in the morning and threw his pillow towards him.

“Shut up you little…”

“Don’t talk like that to the baby!”

“You shut up too! I don’t get why you pamper him so much…. Now I lost my pillow!”

“Come here.”

And so his mom curled up on his dad’s chest and went back to sleep. Bugsy knew better and stayed quiet. His toys were too squishy and also made weird noises. His mother started to growl and Bugsy stopped playing.

The puppy wasn’t going to fall back asleep, he wanted to play! He decided to go out and look for other things to play with. He ventured out of his fluffy bed and traveled to the distance land of the bathroom and smelled around the cold floor but didn’t find anything. The tub seemed so big, and toilet too. He was curious about them but couldn’t reach to look. He walked back towards the bedroom, defeated, and that’s when he saw that the door to the walk-in closet was slightly open.

His tail moved really fast, a sign of his excitement, and little Bugsy ran to the land of the walk-in closet. His eyes opened wide at all the strange items and the rows upon rows of clothes that his parents had. It was paradise for the puppy.

 He found the dirty clothes basket with some t-shirts around it and rolled on top of them, bite them, even peed on the shirts.

Then he saw the shoes, his favorites. He chewed on them as long as he can remember. They never got boring!

Bugsy ran around and around the big closet. He was so happy. Until his dad started to call him.

“Bugsy! Buuugggssyyy! Baby, where are you? Bugsy!”

He barked as loud as he could but he was just a little puppy, his dad wouldn’t hear him. He ran to the door as his dad walked in.

“There you are! Were you playing?”

He siwon, making him laugh at his adorable son. That’s when siwon saw the yellow mark on one of kyuhyun’s favorite shirts.

“We should clean that before your mom wakes up. Let’s go!”

And so his dad took him to the laundry room land…. But that’s another adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heheheheh walk-in closet land XD 

hello! just wanted to say that you can still send me ideas for the drabbles. what adventures would you like bugsy to go to? I'll try to write them! 

Thank you for all the support! and could somebody please make me a poster for the story? I think that would be adorable,thanks! ^^ SEE YA! :D