Picnic?

Bugsy's Adventures

Sorry If this seems to weird! I've really been in a writer's block and I found this half done and I had to finish it. Mommy Kyu is in denial like always, but what's new? XD Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The worst mistake a famous couple that is secretly dating could ever make is go out on a date in public.  They are secretly dating. They shouldn’t go out. Kyuhyun tries to tell this to siwon without success. Siwon woke up this morning saying that they were going to park as a family and that it was final. Bugsy was asleep on his living room bed.

“It’s a park. There are people. We can’t go out Siwon!”

“I already packed the picnic basket. This is our last free day when I want to spend it with my family.”

“Go visit your parents and sister.”

“Not that family. This family.” he made big circular motions as if indicating that he was mentioning the people in the room. “Bugsy has never been to a park. I think it will be a great experience for him. He needs his exercise.”

He slowly petted the now awake puppy. Siwon took Bugsy in his embrace and showed him to Kyuhyun.

“Come on, be a good mommy and let’s go to the park.”

“I regret that moment of weakness every single day.”

“I love you too.”

 

So they left to the park that was nearest to them.  They set up the camping tent and looked at Bugsy happily running around, playing with a few dandelions. Meanwhile the couple was lying inside the tent, trying to hide away from the sun and the people that could see them. Siwon was spooning Kyuhyun and the younger was playing with his cellphone. It was such a nice day but there were barely any people outside.

Kyuhyun was a little suspicious. “Did you by any chance rent the park?”

 Siwon, who was busy playing with Kyuhyun’s hair, didn’t hear his lover. It took a little nudge to get his attention. “What did you say?”

“Did you rent the park?”

“I didn’t.”

“Siwon…”

Siwon kissed him in the cheek and brought him closer to him. “I didn’t, Kyu. It’s just our awesome luck.

Kyuhyun turned around so he was face to face to his lover. Soon they would be busier than ever. The comeback, the super show, Radio Star and the movies. When would they ever see each other again? He slowly started to run his fingers on Siwon’s face, tracing the shapes that he knew and loved.

Siwon closed his eyes, enjoying the pure moment when Kyuhyun showed him affection. He knew that the younger loved him. He saw it every day in his eyes, but it was nothing compared to this. Physical affection. He opened them again and couldn’t look away from Kyuhyun’s lips. Kyuhyun could sense it too.

The kissed passionately inside the tent. Forgetting about the world. Forgetting the great risk that they took by coming out here, by showing affection outside. They didn’t care. For them, the world had stopped and there was nothing else.

 

They kissed for what seemed like hours.

 

Bugsy hadn’t come back.

 

Kyuhyun started to freak out once again. “Siwon, where’s Bugsy?” They put on their hats and sunglasses and left the tent. Bugsy wasn’t playing around the dandelions. “This can’t be happening again!!”

They ran in circles around the tent but Bugsy was nowhere to be found.

 Siwon looked around a big tree that was nearby. “Is he there? Is he there? Kyuhyun asked.

Siwon reached down for something at the other side of the tree and came back to Kyuhyun with Bugsy in his hands.

“There you go mommy.” He gave the puppy to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun tried to bite him.

“I don’t want this rat! Let’s throw him in the river.”

Siwon laughed at his lover, but when Kyuhyun really started to walk to the river he had to go stop him.

 

“NO MORE PICNICS! Now, I want jangjangmyeon! Move your , choi.”

“Coming!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAT it's so bad! I'll go hide under a rock now,

See ya later <3