Valentine Drabble

Bugsy's Adventures

There was a strange rumor going around that Siwon was in the country, but Kyuhyun knew that couldn’t be true because Siwon told him that he would be recording until the weekend.

Unless…

He begged that Siwon really was out of the country but tomorrow was his favorite day of the year after his birthday, and their anniversary.

 

Back in their apartment, it was another story.

Siwon had just picked up Bugsy from his house and was busy making everything according to his plans. The puppy was obediently following his dad around, wondering what was all this about, and answering questions for him.

“Do you think this is too much?”

“Which one is better, pink or red? Or both? Both, right?”

“Do you like the roses, or the chocolate, or the chocolate roses? Everything? Are you sure, Bugsy?”

The puppy was happily wagging his tail but to his dad it looked like he was saying yes, so the apartment at this point was packed with everything and anything related to Valentine’s Day. Siwon looked around, proud of his work, but something was still missing.

Then it came to him. He picked up Bugsy, who was busy trying to open a chocolate box, from the floor and made puppy eyes to his puppy. “Will you help daddy, eh? Daddy has a very important job for you. Please say yes.”

 

Kyuhyun came up to the door and stopped for a second, trying to hear for suspicious sounds but since there was nothing he was confident that the apartment was along.

He was so wrong.

As soon as he opened the door a shower of red and pink confetti came down on him with poor Bugsy, who was somehow hanging from the ceiling in the most ridiculous Cupid outfit he has ever seen.

“BUGSY!” he took the poor puppy out of his misery and slowly looked around to the ridiculous spectacle.

“Happy Valentine’s day baby!! I loooovveeee yooouuuu soooo mucchhhhh.” Siwon hugged his older baby and smooched him to no end but Kyuhyun was having none of it and Bugsy looked scared.  “What’s wrong?”

“Do you really have to ask what’s wrong?”

“You don’t like the chocolate roses, do you?”

“Siwon…”

“Baby~~ you can’t be angry at me. You knew this was happening.”

 Kyuhyun sighed, he walked away from Siwon and sat on the couch full of roses and tried to take Bugsy out of his costume. “I hoped it wouldn’t.”

Siwon didn’t have words to answer him and just watched a sad looking Kyuhyun playing with a happy Bugsy. “You really don’t like it?”

Kyuhyun let go of Bugsy and looked at his boyfriend. “I do but… this is too much, wonnie. I’d have liked it if it was just the two of us, a nice dinner and a good movie, not this.” He moved his hands around, trying to portray the magnitude of the surprise.

Siwon sat next to him and hugged him really tight. “I can take it down, if you want. I’m sorry, I just wanted to show you in some way how much I love you…”

“But I know, wonnie. You don’t need all this.”

And Siwon kissed, slowly and loving and he silently promised to start bringing it down… next year.

Bugsy started to bark at their feet and they both laughed at the puppy who seem eager to get some kisses too. Siwon picked him up and they both kissed their son at the same time.

“What are we going to do with all this chocolate?”

“Bugsy can eat it.”

“SIWON!”

“Ok, ok, I won’t joke like that again. We’ll save it for the boys.”

“Can I keep it?”

“Will you eat all of it?”

Kyuhyun nodded shyly and Siwon laughed at his cute baby. “I love you.”

“I know.”

~*~

“Bugsy has to sleep outside again.”

“But he is our baby!”

“Do you want to traumatize the poor puppy?!!”

“Baby~~~”

“Is either Bugsy or you…”

“Alright.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried, don't kill me XD 

What you need to know is that Bugsy was cupid for one day kkkkk

Thank you for all your support so far! I love to read your comments and to talk to you guys. I need new ideas for Bugsy to go on adventures so please tell me what would you like in the comments, I'll try my best to make them possible ^^ 

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody! <3 Spread the WonKyu Love.