5

Bugsy's Adventures

Kyuhyun was so tired after his last musical. He wanted to sleep until his body woke him up the next day and in the dorms he wouldn’t, so he went to Siwon’s apartment, which should be dark and quiet.

The kitchen light was on when he walked in.

“That’s weird.” Kyuhyun murmured to himself and his body instantly reacted for any un-wanted visitors. He took a quick glance around the living room but everything was like he left it. Maybe he also left the kitchen light on, it wouldn’t surprise him since he ran out this morning.

Kyuhyun hanged his coat in the living room closet and drank some water before going to the main bedroom. The door was closed. He didn’t remember closing the door. He tried to open it but it was locked.

That was really weird. He had a key for the front door but Siwon never gave him keys for the bedrooms. How was he going to get his stuff?

“Aish, whatever. I’ll call him tomorrow and ask where he has the spare keys.”

At least the guest bedroom was open. He quickly used the bathroom, stripped and laid down on the bed before realizing that there was another person sharing the bed with him.

Well, it was a puppy.

“Bugsy?” said a groggy Kyuhyun, who almost fell asleep until he felt a tiny wet tongue him. “What are you doing here? I thought daddy took you to auntie’s house.”

Bugsy lazily moved to kyuhyun’s lap and sat there. He had a note on his back.

Daddy says that he is mad at you.

It all made sense.

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe it. Is this what they have come to? He walked to the main bedroom door again and pounded on it. “Choi Siwon! Let me in!”

No answer. There was only one option.

“Wonnie! Pretty please let me in!”

Nothing.

Kyuhyun had to calm down. He knew that by getting angry he would make Siwon angrier and then it would be too much of a mess. He grabbed another post-it from the counter and wrote a response.

Why are you angry?

He knocked two times, left the puppy, and ran towards the guest room.

The sound of a door slowly opening gave him hope. The house was quiet for another two minutes and then the door closed.

It took Bugsy a couple of minutes to find his way to kyuhyun but he barked happily when he saw him. Just like kyuhyun imagined, they were talking by puppy.

You didn’t let me take a picture with you.

Wonnie, you know why….

I don’t care about others. I wanted a picture for myself but nooooo, boyfriend is less important than everyone else.

Don’t say that!

It’s true.

It may seem like this didn’t take long but Bugsy liked to make his stops to play in the carpet and such, and Kyuhyun was just getting angrier by the minute. He hid behind the door and when Siwon opened it to take another note he jumped on him, making them both fall down and roll on the floor as Siwon fought him to get away.

“What’s wrong with you?!!”

“You don’t love me!”

By some miracle Kyuhyun was strong enough to roll and stay on top of Siwon while holding him down. “We have talked about this, Won. We can’t let anybody get suspicious.”

“Excuses! There was nobody in the dressing room, and why would somebody get suspicious over a picture? You don’t love me anymore.”

“Are you really saying this after what happened yesterday?!”

Siwon may have lost the battle but he refused to look at kyuhyun. “Yes,” he answered, and pouted a little bit.

It was an awkward moment for the couple. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say and Siwon pouted his anger.

Bugsy was playing once again on the fluffy carpet.

“Wonnie, baby, look at me.”

“Don’t wanna.”

Siwon was surprised when kyuhyun quickly kiss him. “Now?”

“Mmm… no.”

Another kiss. “Now?”

“Nope.”

A kiss on the cheek. “Maybe?”

“Nu-uh.”

Plenty more kisses followed, although Kyuhyun knew that he got him after the first one, he loved to see Siwon giggling because of him. “What about now?”

“I’m thinking about it.”

“Bugsy!!” kyuhyun called him, and the puppy ran at his mommy’s command and barked as he saw his parents were still in the silly position. Kyuhyun held him on level with siwon’s face and said, “Give your daddy a kiss. He is sulking.”

And so Bugsy a straight line from Siwon’s chin up to his hairline. Siwon burst out laughing at his puppy.  “Ok. I’m happy now.”

“Why do you want more pictures? You spend the whole day taking pictures of me and Bugsy and then get angry for one picture of me at the musical…”

“But you looked so beautiful, baby. I wanted a picture of us together to remember it.”

Bugsy kept his dad until Kyuhyun let him run around the room. Now he felt bad for Siwon. “I’m sorry.”

“There’s nothing we can do at this time. Next musical we will take tons of pictures together.”

“Are you still angry at me?” Kyuhyun was also really good at making puppy eyes.

Siwon ran his fingers through his boyfriend’s hair and kiss his cheek lightly. “No, you look too cute for that.”

“Can we eat something then?”

“Of course.”

~*~

“Didn’t you have to leave for your movie?”

“I got a few more days off and I’m going to spend them all kissing and hugging you… But first, take that sock away from Bugsy. It’s not good for him.”

“Bad puppy! If you chew on socks, chew on daddy’s!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love~! :3 SEE YA! :D