Birthday

Bugsy's Adventures

Siwon was ignoring him because of something that he had no power over. Kyuhyun did realize that it was an important day, after all it was his birthday, but he had this amazing opportunity to travel to a new country with all his friends and… well…

He spends most of his days with siwon anyways.

As much as he loves him, and kyuhyun really does, he wanted to go out too. Siwon was always travelling and he stayed in Korea. He didn’t fight with him. Kyuhyun understood his reasons and didn’t whine like a little kid.

So why couldn’t Siwon support him too?

Siwon was sitting in his favorite armchair in front of their fireplace reading a new script that was given to him for consideration. Bugsy was lying down next to him enjoying the heat. Both of them were ignoring him as he went around the house packing everything necessary for this trip.

“There are some leftovers in the fridge from my mother. There’s also Kimchi so you can make whatever you want with it. We are running out of food for Bugsy, so please make sure to remember to buy some before you leave for China or tell Jiwon.”

Kyuhyun started to wash some dishes from last night and Bugsy finally looked back towards his mother. Leaving his comfortable place, Bugsy ran around the big sofa in the living room to the kitchen. Kyuhyun was making a lot of noise washing a pot and Bugsy tried to jump excitedly so his mother could see him. He touched his leg with his paws and Kyuhyun looked down to him.

“Hi, Baby. Wanna help me finish packing?”

He put the pot and dishes away and carried Bugsy in his arms. Taking a last look at Siwon he left him alone.

Kyuhyun wanted to ignore him too but it was hurting him too much. For the first time in a while he wanted to be all cuddly and romantic and his sappy boyfriend was having none of it. With teary eyes Kyuhyun picked up a couple of the folded shirts and put them on his suitcase. Bugsy couldn’t understand what was going on but he knew something was wrong. He stayed by Kyuhyun’s side all night. Even cuddled him when Siwon didn’t.

~~

3:03am.

His flight would take off in about an hour. The manager just texted him that he was on his way to pick him up. Kyuhyun quickly brushed his teeth and dressed in the outfit his coordinator had chosen. He brushed his hair a little and took a last look in the mirror. His eyes were a little puffy but he could easily hide them with shades or let them be. After all, it was an awful hour to be awake.

He put on his jacket and double checked his suitcases. When he made sure that everything was in order he petted Bugsy who was now sleeping on his side on the bed and kissed Siwon’s cheek.

He took a last look at their apartment and left to a new adventure with his Kyuline.

~~

He wasn’t expecting anything. He really wasn’t.

Minho suddenly pressed his phone again his ear and he heard it.

Kyuhyun, happy birthday. Come back safely.”

It wasn’t until Jonghyun cleaned his tears that he also realized that he was crying. He quickly grabbed his phone and smiled.

“I love you so much, Choi Siwon. I will come back to you soon.”

“Everything okay, hyung?” Jonghyun asked.

“Perfect.”