Biting

Bugsy's Adventures

It was one of those days before siwon started recording his new movie. The weather in Korea was starting to get hotter and the wonkyu couple was enjoying it by opening all the windows in siwon’s living room and watching some movies. Siwon was sitting on the big couch with his legs open and kyuhyun was sitting in the middle of them, his back resting against his strong chest. A piece of refreshing watermelon on his lips, and his chin constantly showered with the juice.

Siwon was lovingly brushing through kyuhyun’s hair until he saw such a display of… well, you know, iness. He slowly reached out and the few drops away.

Kyuhyun hit him in the head.

“Baby!!”

“STOP IT”

“I need to help you…”

“You just need an excuse to me off…”

 

The son of the house, Bugsy, was lying on the floor next to the fan, playing with his toy, until he heard the commotion his parents were causing.

 

“I don’t need an excuse, you are mine, and I can you off whenever I want.”

“You are such a ert!!”

Kyuhyun started to move away but siwon held him down. “It’s not a big deal, baby! Just stay with me, uh? I want to hug you.”

“It’s too hot for this!!” kyuhyun kept slapping siwon’s hands away and hiding his face. He didn’t want to admit that siwon’s actions caused a certain reaction in him, and he had to run away as soon as possible before siwon saw the blush on his cheeks.

The couple kept fighting on the couch between kisses and more from siwon.

 

Poor Bugsy had no idea why this mess was happening. His parents were fighting, what should he do? All of the sudden he saw his mommy biting his daddy’s hand and he knew what he should do….

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t handle it anymore. Siwon saw the blush and started to him again. There was only one solution. He bit siwon’s hand, distracting him for a few seconds, ready to leave… when something bit his right big toe.

“SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT”

He kicked it without knowing, and then he heard the whining of Bugsy.

“BABY!!” kyuhyun heard siwon yelling, he thought he was talking to him, until he saw him running towards Bugsy. “Why did you do that to him?!!”

“That bug bit me first!! He deserved it!! WHY THE HELL DID HE BIT ME?!”

“He doesn’t know any better, kyu. Maybe he thought you were a toy.”

“Are you defending him? You are supposed to comfort me!!”

“Baby!” siwon said.

“You two are so freaking weird!!” stumbling, kyuhyun left to the bedroom. “Stupid siwon.”

 

Both of his babies were angry, but he couldn’t leave one for the other. Finally, siwon gather Bugsy, whom had calmed down, and brought him to his bed where kyuhyun was lying down. “I’m sorry for teasing you kyu, and Bugsy says he is sorry for biting you too.”

Kyuhyun peeked at his stupid lover’s face and melted. Siwon was using his kicked puppy, no pun intended, face and Bugsy… well, that pun is intended.

He smiled because he was happy, besides all the crazy things that happened in this house, and hugged his two idiots. He loved them, and never wanted to be away from them.

 

-

“Just think that this is training for our future real baby.”

“Siwon, shut up.”