Operation finding Bugsy Part 2

Bugsy's Adventures

A little something to break my writer's block! Sorry! it's been forever since I told you I would give you this part OTL 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho Kyuhyun was a dead man.

Bugsy was nowhere. They had tried everything, looked everywhere, talked to the receptionist of the building, but the group didn’t find him.

Cho kyuhyun was crying. He was crying for the puppy that had ruined his life. Siwon would break up with him, throw all his things out of his penthouse apartment, ignore him for the rest of his life and take revenge. How could be so stupid? He had taken good care of Bugsy, bathed him, gave him food, kisses and hugs, and it only took five minutes not looking at him for Bugsy to get lost.

He was so sad.

“Kyu, this is not over… We can demand security to check the cameras around the building. We can knock on every single apartment’s door and ask for the puppy. We can call the police… we will find him, and he will be fine.” Kangin tried his best to cheek the boy up, with no success.

Kyuhyun stopped crying after a few minutes. Everybody else had left the pair alone, it didn’t feel right to see Kyuhyun crying.

“Hyung, I want to be the one to call Siwon.”

“Are you sure?” he rubbed his back slowly to sooth him.

Kyuhyun cleaned his teary face with his shirt. “This was my fault. I should call him.”

“Whatever you want.”

 

~~

His hand was shaking terribly and his heart was beating uncontrollably in his chest. This was the end. He thought of all the beautiful times he had with Siwon and a few tears escaped his eyes. He thought of Bugsy, the lonely puppy, wondering around in the streets or worse… being ran over by a car.

He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t gather the courage to call his boyfriend and tell him such bad news. This was his son! Their son! How could a mother be so careless?!

No, he had to do it. Siwon had to hate him.

Siwon picked up his phone of the first ring. “Honey!! I missed you so much!” kyuhyun in a shaky breath at the sound of his boyfriend’s excited voice. “What’s wrong sweetheart?”

“I-I… I… Siwon!!!” kyuhyun broke up crying one more time and Siwon definitely knew that something was not right.

“Baby. Calm down. What happened? You are scaring me.”

“t-t-the b-ba…b-by..”

“Baby? What baby?”

“B-b-bu-bu-bu S-siwon!”

“Bugsy? Is there something wrong with the baby?”

 

Suddenly his door burst open and kangin jumped into his room, interrupting his conversation with siwon.  “They found him, kyuhyun!!! They found Bugsy!!!!!”

 Kyuhyun ran as fast as he could, completely forgetting about the call and anything else. He took the elevator and ran those few feet towards the front desk at the main lobby.

There was a small girl, maybe 4 or 5 years, holding Bugsy tightly against her chest, and what looked like her mother talking to the security man. Kyuhyun wanted so badly to take Bugsy away from her, but he wanted to listen to what had happened first.”

“Mr. Cho, Mr. Kim. Thanking for coming so fast.” Said the security guy, “this is Mrs. Lee, mother of Jin-Hee, the little girl who found your lost puppy.”

“I’m so sorry for causing you so many problems.” Mrs. Lee bowed in respect, and Kangin and Kyuhyun bowed back.

“It was a small scare, nothing big” answered Kangin. Kyuhyun still wanted to take Bugsy away from the girl, who looked like she would not give the puppy away.

“I live a few doors down your hall. Jin-hee found the dog scratching against our door, took it to her room and didn’t tell me anything! When I called her for dinner, she didn’t answer, and imagine my surprise finding her playing with a real puppy dressed in a tutu from one of her dolls?! I knew somebody must be looking for it, and that’s how we came here. I’m really sorry about this. You must have been so worried. Jin-hee, honey, give the puppy to the men.”

“No! He is mine! I found him!!”

“He is not yours, honey. He is theirs.”

“He is mineeeeeeee!!!!!”

Kyuhyun was so done with this whining, little monster, stealer of puppies. But he had to be nice if he wanted Bugsy back. He squatted down next to the girl and looked at her in the eyes. “Jin-hee, this puppy is the baby of one of my friends, and he is really sad right now. He missed him very much. Do you want to see him sad?”

Jin-hee was not giving the puppy away.

“I promise to bring him to your house some days so you can play with him, but, my friend needs him. Would you please give him to me?”

“Come on, honey. Be a nice girl.”

Jin-hee pouted but, with a final kiss, gave Bugsy to kyuhyun. “Take care of him”

“I promise I will.”

Mrs. Lee patted her daughter on the head and smiled at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled back. “Thank you so much.”

“No problem. I’m very sorry.”

~~

“YOU FOUND HIM!!!! YOU FOUND HIM!!!” Donghae jumped up and down and took Bugsy in his arms and kissed him plenty of times.

Everybody seemed to get in a better mood. They were laughing and hugging each other, celebrating with Kyuhyun that Bugsy was back.

Eunhyuk laughed too and said something to the phone that he was holding. “Kyuhyun,” he passed the phone, “Siwon wants to talk to you.”

Oh oh. Kyuhyun took the phone. Scared for what was coming.

“Kyuhyun…..”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I was a bad mother. I shouldn’t have let him leave my side….”

“Oh, kyu, you love him so much. I’m jealous.”

“Are you not mad at me?”

“No, sweetheart, this things happened. The good news is that he is saved and with you. You are not a bad mother.”

“We will never talk about this and you will never, ever, called me mother again.”

“Can’t do. You are Bugsy’s mommy. Forever and always.”

Kyuhyun sighed but smiled too. He was just so happy. He couldn’t explain it. Looking at Bugsy playing once again with Yuki and Choco gave him peace.

“Kyu?”

“Yes?”

“Thank you for everything. I love you”

“I love you too, Won. Come back soon, our son and I will be waiting for you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLUFFY FLUFF BECAUSE I NEED IT IN MY LIFE!!

sorry if I killed you, and very sorry for any mistakes. Here is the second part!!! :D hoped you liked it! I'll give you another adventure soon! Bugsy is so big and handsome now that I cant help but want to write more about him *^*

Also I'm working on Forever Pizza Prince! the oneshot sequel to Pizza Prince, and hoping it's up sometime this week. sorry! I wasn't inspired at all these past two weeks U___U

well, SEE YA! :D