3

Bugsy's Adventures

Kyuhyun got a called as soon as he was out of his musical.

“Siwon?”

“Baby, can you come home soon?”

“What’s going on?”

“It’s Bugsy.”

Tons of different things ran through his mind but this being Siwon he wasn’t so worried about it. “I have to eat dinner with the cast, Won.”

“Kyu, I think our baby has been watching too much mafia movies. He is reveling against me.”

“What?! Siwon, come on. I don’t have time for this.”

“But baby! I swear!! He stood up on the coffee table and gave me the meanest look, as if telling me “you should do as I say.” Didn’t you see my twitter update? He scares me. So you should come home soon and tell him off.”

Kyuhyun knew the true meaning of this call. Siwon didn’t want him to go to the cast dinner.

“Are you sure you are not just playing around again with Bugsy?”

“Noooo.”

More like yeeeeessssss. “Then why did you put the mafia movies for Bugsy if you knew he was gonna go all yakuza over you?”

“Cause… he likes them, and he’ll bite me if I don’t…”

“CHOI SI….”

“Bbaaabyyy, don’t be so mean to me!”

Why? Just why did he have to fall in love with this idiot out of everybody? “What is Bugsy doing?”

“He is sitting on the couch watching the movie.”

Oh boy. “Can I have him on the phone please?”

He knew when Bugsy was on the phone because there was only his breathing on the line. He knew that Bugsy always started to bark happily whenever he talked to him so he used this to his advantage. “Bugsy~~ bugssyy, my little cute puppy, bugsyyyy.” Soon enough there was the sound of Bugsy’s little barks. “Who is a good boy, uh? Who is it? Are you being mean to daddy? You know I don’t like that. What? He did what? Oh really?”

“What is he telling you?” said siwon.

“He says that he is not mad at you, he just gets excited over the movies, and he wants to be in them like his dad. Tell me more buggssyyy.”

 

He had five more minutes to “talk-it-over” with the puppy before he had to leave. “Bugsy. Daddy says that you want me to come home now, but I know that you don’t mind me to come later, right?”

He owed that puppy, as it barked right on time to answer him.  “You don’t? That’s great! I will come over as soon as I can and will pet you as much as you want!!”

“Bugsy!” was the only word that Siwon could say. He was played by his own game. “Babe, please…”

“I’ll see you in two hours, won. Bye~”

When Kyuhyun hanged up, Siwon sat down next to his son who was wagging his tail at the pretty colors on the TV and sighed.

“You were supposed to help!”

Bugsy moved to rest on his dad's lap and Siwon couldn't help but aww-ed at his adorable son. 

"Mommy will be fine, right?" Bugsy moved his tail as if affirming on it. "Let's finish watching the movie and then we can both kiss mommy when he comes home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first thing I thought when I saw that picture. XD Cheeky Bugsy.