Thousand Cranes

Complete stranger

Hana run to her house. Good for her, her parents went to Bangkok. What a perfect time, she thought. There is nothing she could do, she can't cry, she don't even know what is in her heart. why is it hurt? why her heart hurts so much. When she tried to forget her hurting heart, guilty comes. Luhan's broken face replace those feelings. Hana shut the world by sleeping. At least, she can run from her feelings - just like how she ran away from those problems.

 

 

The next morning, hana wake up with guilt. Hana knew she shouldn't blame Luhan but he was there, he should have leave her alone. Then, he wouldn't be blame for those feelings that she bottled up for months.

 

That morning, Hana 'cook' or more likely burnt the whole breakfast. Hana had to eat instant noodle instead.

 

Hana sighed, 'i hate the fact that i missed his cooking"

 

Hana spent the whole day repeating the moment when she let out everything in her head. Part of her, felt relieved but the other half just feeling guilty because Luhan knew nothing. That night, Hana slip into the house. No one in the house. Hana get to take a bath and change her clothes.

 

When hana heard a click from the front door, she knew it was him. Hana jumped onto the bed and close her eyes tight, waiting for him to come in. Without noticing, she fall asleep.

 


 

When sunrise, the light disturb the sleeping girl. The girl slowly wake up. She look the other side of the bed that is empty, as if no one ever sleep there, Hana open the door and see many paper crane on the floor. There is few dozens of it on the coffee table and couch, it lead to Luhan's study room. Hana had to pick up few to walk through it. Hana walk carefully so she won't step on any of it. She didn't want to broke or destroy anything after she broke the boy's heart.

 

Hana walk into his study room. There is even more. Hana look around and saw a figure. It was Luhan, he fall asleep on his desk with an unfinished crane in his hand, Hana look at his face, he look tired.

 

"Lu... Luhan.." Hana called for him without touching him. She is afraid to touch him. His sleeping figure makes him look so vulnerable and as if Hana has break him into pieces.

“Ha..na” he mumbles. Hana thought that he still did not wake up. Suddenly his eyes opened widely. He didn’t look at her at all, his eyes lock on the crane as his hand busily finishing the crane. It was silent. Hana shock looking at the boy who didn’t stop finishing the crane.

 

“Lu, did you sleep yesterday” Hana break the silence. He didn’t answer or even nudge at the question or even at Hana’s presence.

“Lu, did you eat?” Nothing. Just like how he was.

“Answer me, Luhan”

“Luhan” He stopped. He turn to face Hana.

“Have you… heard about the stories of thousand cranes?” He look into Hana’s eyes.

“No. Have you eat? How long have you been folding these cranes?”

“it says, it can fulfill your wish if you fold a thousand cranes” He look at crane in his hand.

“Luhan, forget the cranes! Why are you behaving like this? Stop it. You didn’t look like the Luhan I knew”

 

“my wish is….-“

“Luhan!” Hana cut his words.

“I want you to truly love me. Forget everyone. You are not stealing me. You are mine. I am yours, not other peoples’ lover. I’m yours. Eternally yours”

“That’s impossible, Lu”

“No. It’s the truth. It’s our life. Our love story” a drop of tear fall to his cheeks.

“Please Hana.  I know you love me too. This will not hurt you if you doesn’t love me” He added.

“I love you here and hereafter” He said as he hold her hand. Their eyes met.

 

“lets face this together. I don’t want you to hurt. I want to love you, cherish you and live with you. Don’t think of her when we laugh, smile and sleep. Choose the path you want. Don’t think of others” He close his eyes.

“Hana, you know how much I want you to be with me, but I’m letting you to choose. If you choose to leave. You can leave” his hold slowly loosen “I won’t stop”

 

Before he get to let Hana’s hand go, Hana tighten the hold and lean her face forward, kissing the tiny lovable lips.

“I choose to stay with you” Hana said.

 

“Seriously Hana, don’t even think of her when we make love. Eww gross”

“You ert” Hana said as she throw few cranes at him.

 

 


 

 

Published : 4:27 AM 2014/04/08

 

next chapter : Hana not so sure about her decision.

 

I GAVE YOU A BIG HINT. EHHH you probably already predict the ending... orz nevermind. just read it, okay? happiness in will come :P

 

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY GUYYYSSS <3

 

 

 

wait, i'm tired. Goodnight everyone ^_^ kisses :* 

 

OH WAIT PRESENT FROM LUHAN AND HANA