Minyeong's Story

Complete stranger

Minyeong's POV

 

I throw my towel into a basket. I have used that for months. It should be change. I throw myself on the bed. Unconsciously, I stare at the empty ceiling. Cold airs that enter through a window give a chill down to my spine. I walk to the window and close it.

 

“I guess this autumn going to be a little colder than last year” I sighed.

I walk towards my bed but I stopped as I recounted about Luhan.

 

“AH. I need to write it in my diary before I forget what happened” I walk toward my desk and take out a book from behind a row of textbooks. I carefully arrange what happened in my head. I flip through the pages and stumble upon a page. A page that written my first impression about him. I can help but he attracted my attention without I notice it.

 

“Love at first sight? Is it true?” I chuckled.

 

I recounted my first day at my tuition. That day was scary, despite being new there; I had to face it alone. There is none of my friends who going to the same tuition as I am. My dad sent me at the tuition place.

 

“Here we are” Dad said as he park the car.

“Don’t play around. If you flunk your grade, I’ll….. cut your allowance” Dad jokes.

“I won’t dad. I’ve never flunk my grade. You knew me, right?”

“Are you sure you can handle your first day?”

“Of course” I lied. The fact is my heart just beats twice faster than usual.

“Then, make lots of friends. Tell me if you have a boyfriend, kay?”

“So you can shoot them with your shotgun?” I joke.

“You know me so well” Dad messed my hair.

“Dad… I’ll home at 6” I said as I get out from the car.

“See you at home” Dad waves at me.

 

I waves back and dad left. Soon after dad disappears from my sight I take a deep breath. I take the stair toward my class and scan my passes as I walk in. The class still empty I was 20 minutes early. The seats was split into two, six chair each row and each side. I took the fourth row and in the middle of the right side.

 

There are few students doing their own stuff. I took out my food that I bought before my dad picks me at school. It is spicy fried cheese hotdog; my all time favorites. I was eating when he get into the class. He is Luhan.

 

He sits at the right side of the class just one row in front of me. I was eating full-heartedly but I slowly sit like a lady and eat like one. His hair was in a mess; clearly he came with his bed hair. My first impression of him, I thought he is a cold guy.

 

He was wearing a large red sweater that don’t look like it is his, and black skinny jeans. He just make me can’t stop stare him. As time goes on, the student slowly fill in the class. After about 2 hours, the class ended and I pack my stuff and left.

 

My father can’t pick me up so I had to take the train.  I walk to the train and notice the messy guy was walking in front of me. When I get to the train, I saw him walking to the other direction.

 

“He lives around here? That explain his bed hair” I thought.

 

#The Next Day

 

The next day, I got another class, it is Physic and Mathematics. I didn’t see him in the Math class but in Physic class he literally surprised me. His style changed. His hair wasn’t messy anymore. His face isn’t the gloomy and swollen face.

 

He was wearing grey long sleeve shirt with red beanie. He gets into the class in prince demeanor. Cold and classy. I was wondering whether it is the same guy or not but his bracelet is the same as yesterday.

 

It was spring that time. While the flower outside bloom beautifully, there is another flower that bloom inside Minyeong’s heart. The flower of love.

 

“It wasn’t a love at first sight but it is a love for sure. 2 years passed”

 

I glance at the mini clock beside the table lamp and it shown 1:00 AM.

 

Crap! I’m busy re-reading the old entry and forgot to write new one. I put the book at it place and go to my bed with a sigh as I didn’t update my diary.

 

Little did she know, she forgot to do her homework

 

Did i tell you how i know his name? It is on the first day, our physic teacher knock his head with a notebook saying "stop being so messy, Luhan. No wonder you have no girlfriend"

 

"Who said? I'm.... Uncle stop teasing me" He said.

"Yaish, don't call me uncle. People will know that we are related"

"pfft. everyone knows about that" Our physic teacher named, Jongdae who is in his late twenties knock Luhan's head several times.

"Stop wearing that sweater. I'm going to burn it tonight"

"I know. I know. I'll stop wearing this. now stop knocking my head. It will get swollen"

 

Jongdae chuckles and went back to the stage and announced "OKAY. QUIZ TIMEEEE"

 

All the student let out a sigh.

 

"Now, we are going to learn chapter 2"

"But sir... you said"

"did i say something?"

"Quiz?"

"I don't remember" He cover his face with the textbook and grinned.

 

what a playful uncle he has

 

The next physic class, i heard Jongdae teases him saying "Awww.. did you lost your sweater?"

"Some freak stole it" Luhan said in stoic manner.

"Come and get it at my house after you get straight A's. If you can't get it, then i won't let you in my house. Even during Christmas Party. Perhaps i could give the frozen you to your admirers. Gonna sell you online. Don't get straight A's, okay?"

 

 


 

 

okay guys, let go the burden first. honestly it is burdening to write something that can hurt minyeong. The tension is too much. so, lets have fun. Little flash back and Minyeong's chapter.

 

Next : Luhan's chapter.

Aren't you curious how Luhan fall in love with Hana eventho they at different tuition? kekekeke. I'm going to write it later.

 

Jongdae appearance~ hihihihi. actually that wasn't in the plan but i thought "WAITTTT when did she know his name?". i thought that i want to do it like "Luhan, answer the question" but i feel like, wait the teacher that love to bully his student is more fun.

 

tbh, i woke up late and couldn't update in time. So, i had to update after the medical check up. Sorry. I'll try to update more before i get into university :D

 

His style on the second day. Just without the vest or whatever its name is.

The main image is his first day hair with big sweater like below.

 

maybe a little bigger that this. and without those expensive accessories of course. No beanie too. tbh i was searching for this style(picture below). you know, the simple and attractive style but i can't find it yesterday. whatever. i have finish. not gonna edit it :P

 

 

 

updated on : 6.20 AM (Portugal/Brazil time) it still 6 AM in few countries :P i'm not late, literally :P

 

https://twitter.com/wildfourd my twitter :) feel free to follow ^_^