Kindergarten Kids

Complete stranger

 

“Seriously, Luhan. Don’t do this again”

“But I’m worried. What if something happen to you and our baby?”

“Nothing going to happen”

“Noona~” Luhan said as he peck my lips.

“Aish. Stop playing Luhan. I’ll go and take my medicine” I said as I slip out from his arm.

 

I went to our bedroom to take the medicine and vitamins. When I walked out of the room, I saw Luhan standing like a statue in front of the door.

 

“Luhan” I called.

“Noona, we got a problem”

“What?”

“A little tiny problem” he said as open the door wider. My eyes widened in shock.

“I-“

“You left your scarf” the girl standing in front of the door said. I approach the girl and hold her hand.

“Sit down first” I said as I drag her to the living room. I knew she was scanning the whole place as she trying to understand the situation. Luhan closed the door and went to the open kitchen.

“Did you... wait that is a silly question. How long you have been there?” I hesitantly asked her.

 

“I don’t know. This thing is too much for me to take in. I have been standing there since I heard about being complete stranger” I blushed. That sums up that she heard and probably sees the lovey dovey scene. I glance at Luhan who ‘busy’ making a drink. His ears turn into beet red.

 

“Do you have any candies? Chocolates maybe?” she asked. I walk to the kitchen and take a beaker of sweets. I put it on the table. She grabs one and chews it.

 

The air fills with silence. Only Luhan’s foot step is heard. He walks towards us with the drinks.

 

“Here, take your medicine” he said and gives me a glass of plain water.

“What is that for?” she asked.

“Vitamins and some weird stuff for pregnant woman” I answered it calmly.

 

“Is it okay for you to tell me all these?” she asked.

“I think you’ve heard enough to tell you everything”

“So, where is your sister, Luhan?” she asked. Slow poke!

“CHAERIN, I thought you heard everything”

“Yeah but it is too shocking for me to connect everything by myself”

“Hana, are you sure she is a genius like what you told me?” Luhan asked.

“I heard that you brat”

“Oh. I thought you have… you know, ears problem. A little deaf, maybe?”

“Hana! You told him that didn’t you? It was a joke”

“It is. He is just a slow poke. Like you”

“Whatever. I demand a full explanation. Tell me everything. Don’t beat around the bush”

“You don’t want to sleep in here? It is going to be a long explanation” Luhan suggested.

“I rather come here every day to continue listening to the story than have to hear those cheesy dirty noises from your room”

“No. we didn’t make any sound like what you said. We did it in silence” Luhan argued.

“Did what, Luhan?” I gave him a look. His face slowly getting red as he finally realized what he childish-self answered. Hana trying to keep calm although her ears getting red as well.

 

***

 

“At last, we finally get a rest” I said as I walk to the couch where Luhan is sitting. I lie on the couch as I use Luhan’s leg as my pillow. The explanation is a tough one. I had to deal with childish Luhan and childish Chaerin that keep on arguing over petty things. I feel like explaining to a kindergarten kids.

“Lu, since Chaerin already knew about this, can you let her take care of me instead? I don’t want Minyeong start to find out about us”

“No. I want to take care of you by myself. Don’t you think it is weird that I suddenly act cold towards them once again? They probably thought you did something or something happened between us since we went home together.” I sighed. I couldn’t argue with any of his point.

 

“Tomorrow is your appointment, right?” he broke the silence.

“Yeah. Are you coming with me?”

“Of course. I want to see our little baby” he said as he rub my tummy that just starting to swollen.

 

“2 months… After that we don’t have to deal with these things”

“What things?”

“Pretending and lying”

“Don’t you think these 2 months won’t be easy for you? We have to face the biggest exam and pregnancy could be tough for you.”

“I’m not worry about that. You will be taking care of me, don’t you?” Hana smile as she assured about it even though Luhan just smile.

 

 


 

 

the tittle is quite.... i think you thought that the baby has born or i brought out a flashback during their kindergarten days, don't you? :P kindergarten kids is Luhan and Chaerin. She already know. who is next? what is going to happened? That's the clue for chapter 16/7 i dont remember. hehehe MBLAQ as cameo again. i think you know who is next.

 

 

 

wait, many things going on with exo. and even baekhyun. whatever, i'm supporting Baekyeon. who cares if he lied. You dont lie? if you dont agree with me, lemme ask you, will you support him if he said "i'm dating SNSD taeyeon right now, i hope you will look at us prettily" will you? an idol, a celebrities need to lie because they knew some of their fans isnt just admiring them but loving them that those people might hurt. If you in his shoe, dont you post things secretly for your loved ones? they did too much things for the sake of their fans. you know, some of you concluded it is some kind of tricks made up by SM. think thoroughly, if it is a trick, dont you think Baekhyun gonna hurt? calling him a traitor when he was forced to do it? idk i'm not siding anyone, i just want everyone happy.

 

One sentences, idols is a human too.

 

maybe you think they are too good to be a human. don't you behave and being nice when you meet stranger? they smoke they drink they hv bad past, then? it was in the past. yeah, i dont deny they treasure their fans but that doesnt mean they are owned by their fans and hv devotedly spend their social life for you. They hv family, friends, and lovers.

 

not agree? feel free to pm me. i dont want to bash anyone or humiliate someone. we could talk in private.

 

okay stop being serious oh gosh i'm updating using my u's internet. what if they check out what am i doing. IF ANYONE KNOW I WROTE THIS I SWEAR I'M GONNA SCREAM. i'm living 2 life. a life as me, and a life as aff writer. i love writing ff and stories, this is my private life. i wish no one will know the real me. i dont want people look at me differently as if i was desperate wanting a life like this. NO i really like wrting ff because i was wondering what if this and that happened and it going to be interesting doesn't it? hahahhaha 

 

i hv crush on someone. two to be exact and both. i got absolute no info of them. they completely dissapear and i cant find them on SNS like who are you what are you why i cant find you leave me a clue anything what what. okay i've wrote lots of things. hahahhaa

 

officially updated on : 2nd July 2014 (HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY LOVER 1004. i'm still waiting for you like ever. it just around the corner. cant believe 2 years passed like that. i feel like it just yesterday i wrote 'Goodbye Leeteuk' on a leaf hahhahaha) [3:38 AM KST]