honeymoon

Complete stranger

i get in the car and left my family for a honeymoon. i sighed. thank god. i can't keep smiling. it hurts so much. A text from my friends just make it worst. Nobody speak on our way to my house. we change our wedding clothes to the normal clothes. i can't look at him. i have 1001 question but i have to keep my mouth shut or else everything going to spill oout from my mouth.


After a long ride to the airport, he try to make it less awkward by breaking the silence.

"so..." it has been 2 hours we sit in the plane.
"i think we knew each other" he said as he fiddle with his phone.
"why?"i look at him. our eyes met. i'm hoping he know what i'm asking about.
"why you are willing to marry me?" i added.
"oh that. you won't believe if i say this"
"try me"
"i like you" he resumed "i like you eversince i saw you at-" i cut him off.
"stop" i wish i can go back to the time i'm agree with my mom and reject it instead. my head start to ache and unwanted tears stream down my face. A soft sob escape from my mouth.
"am i... hurting you.. by marrying you?" he resumed, "did i, by any chance, just ruin your relationship with someone? boyfriend maybe"
"it's not that easy" i said and the flight full of silence. None of us dare to ask further.

******


as we landed, we check into our hotel. with no choice, we had to shared the room. as we entered the room, Luhan conquered the bed.

"can you tell me why are you crying earlier?"
"nothing" i walk to the slid door and slid it open.
"we-"
"can we hide this wedding?"i cut him off.
"why?"
"we are still young, you know"
"pfft. you are lying"
"come on Luhan. you know i'm not going to tell you anything"
"alright then" he look out of the window and rest his back on the headboard.


suddenly, his phone rings and break the silence.

"it is time" he smiled and turned of the alarm.
"what?"
"here" he said and he took me by the hand, take me to the balcony.
"i wish we didn't argue just now because i've planned to watch the sunset with you" both of us sit on the chair provided. there's mini table and few snack on it. The sun slowly lost from our sight. It is amazing how he can change his attitude in second just to make sure his romantic plan goes well. just a few minutes ago, his brows furrowed and his slightly pout lips frowned.

"lets go~" he said as the sky turns dark.
"where?" he flashed me his sweet smile. he take my hand in his and take me to the room.
"we are going to the beach, change into something simple"

i wear my bikini and a loose t-shirt on the outside with a mini short. both of us went to the beach. we walk along the shore.

"lets go swimming" he suggested.
"now? isn't it too cold"
"i love this kind of cold. you probably don't like it at first but when you get used to it, you will love it. Just like me" he said as he take off his shirt.

 

 

 

 

***********************

 

aigooooo. is it too short? i'm sorry. i didnt plan to update this late. but i really cant. if it is too short tell me, i'll try to update a with longer chapter for the next chapter. or should i do a double update? kekekekeke comment if you want it a)double update b)longer chapter( one chapter only)

 

#ScumbagWriter is on leave. i'm the nice one lol hahahahhahaha