Complete Stranger?

Complete stranger

 

#1 Week Later

 

Hana and her friends decided to eat at a restaurant nearby after they finished their tuition classes.

 

“The days seem colder than last spring, don’t you think? It is a perfect season to cuddle with your love ones” Minji said.

“Omoooooo~” Chaerin blushed,

“Both of you are funny” Jiae chuckled at two child-like teen.

“I wish I could do that. With someone that is cool like… Luhan!” Minyeong’s eyes shine bright at a sight of boy approaching the table, as she wave at him.

“Oh” Luhan waves back.

“Want to join us?”

“Sure but I need to go to the toilet first”

“Okay” Luhan left for restroom and four pair of eyes focused on Minyeong.

“Omoooooo Minyeong. Why are you suddenly friendly with Luhan?” Minji asked.

“Gosh. I’m trembling. I thought he will ignore me. We talked for the first time in the class earlier. I came late today and turn out that I get a seat beside him. We talked for few minutes. I’m just trying my luck”

“Hana, Chaerin, move to next chair. Let Luhan sit in front of Minyeong” Jiae said. Chaerin move to the empty chair beside her and Hana sit at Chaerin’s place

“Hana, are you okay? Why are you wearing thick clothes? It is just autumn, winter yet to come”

“Oh... lately my body seems weak. I don’t want to catch a cold. I’m just recover from fever few days ago”

“Tell me whenever you feel sick. I have lots of medicine in my bag” Minji said.

 

Luhan come back from toilet and sit at Hana’s seat earlier.

“Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. Minyeong-ssi, aren’t you going to introduce you friend to me?” Luhan said as he looks at the people who occupied the table.

“Oh. My bad. Beside me is Jiae, Minji and the one beside you is Hana and Chaerin”

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you. Umm... Hana-ssi, did you live at the N-apartment?”

“Ne?”

“You know the white apartment near the coffee shop. Its name is Nightingale but people around here called it as N-apartment”

“Oh. Yeah”

“I guess it is really you the new girl I saw since few months ago”

“Oh. Really? I think I've never see you” Hana answered coldly ‘yaish Luhan! Do you want to continue this thing?’

“Luhan, aren’t you going to order anything?” Minyeong ask as the waiter wait for Luhan’s order.

“Um... 2 Chocolate frappe and 3 creams puff please. Take away” The waiter left with the order.

“Two?” Chaerin say her thought “Sorry, I don’t think you eat that much” she added.

“Oh. It’s okay. I don’t actually eat that much. I’m buying it for my sister and me” Luhan explained. ‘Sister? I don’t remember having any sister-in-laws’ Hana look at Luhan suspiciously.

“Is that all you are buying? Don’t tell me you are on diet” Minyeong jokes.

“Yeah. It is dessert for our dinner. Besides, I can’t eat here. I need to accompany my sister. Pregnant woman quite grumpy”

“You love your sister, didn’t you?”

“Of course. She is the most important person in my life, after my parents of course. She means the world to me”

“Wait! She is pregnant? Is it a girl or a boy?” Chaerin asked.

“I don’t know. It just 2 months old” Luhan look at Chaerin and his eyes met with Hana’s. ‘Yeah. There's no one in our house except of us. I’M NOT GRUMPY you sly fox’ Hana thought.

“I bet that baby going to be as cute as you” Minyeong slowly blushed at her words “I mean you. No I mean your sister. Yeah, your sister”

 

Luhan smile like an idiot thinking that Hana’s friends is so cute.

‘Silly Luhan. Did he forget that Minyeong has a crush on him? Playboy”

 

The clock strikes at six and Hana’s phone that is in front of Luhan vibrate. Hana take her phone and deactivate the alarm.

“Guys, it is 6 already. I need to go home. It going to be dark soon” Hana lied; it is an alarm for her to take her medicine that she left at home.

“Okay. See you tomorrow, Hana” One by one of her friend bid her.

“Wait for me. We are heading the same way, aren’t we?”

“It is okay. I can go home alone. You food won’t be ready in any minute” as if on a cue, the waiter deliver Luhan’s order.

“Hana, I think you should go home with Luhan. I think it is safer” Minyeong said. Her eyes indicate something. It is neither jealous nor she knew something is not right. It is more to “Hana, find out where his house, okay?” Hana sighed.

“Let me pay for this first” Luhan said as he went to the cashier.

“Bye guys. See you next time” he added.

 

Luhan and Hana left the restaurant. When they entered their house, Luhan finally speak.

“It is time for your medicine, right?” Luhan asked and Hana answer with a hum.

“Why don’t you bring those medicine and vitamins with you?”

“I can’t. Jiae is a science freak. She would curious seeing these pills”

“Then, come home earlier”

“How can I go home earlier if some freak holds me back so he can go home with me?” Hana crunch her nose and look at Luhan.

“Luhan, what are you trying to do just now? I thought we agreed about being a complete stranger”

“But you didn’t say about becoming friends”

“But-“

“I’m worried about you. I knew you can take care of yourself but it still can’t make my heart calm down”

“But. But. You don’t have to go home with me though. Talking about your sister. Pfft”

“I didn’t lie. You are older three months than me, noona” Luhan smile as he handed Hana a glass of water and her pills. Hana eat the pills and drink the water.

“Just admit what I said is sweet” Luhan said as he wrapped his hand around Hana’s waist.

“Which one?”

“That you mean the world to me, noona”

“I love it”

“Which one? The part noona or you mean the world to me?”

“Both. You knew me so well” Hana said as Luhan’s lips approach hers. As they indulge in the kiss, a pair of eyes widened in shock at the sight.

 


 

 

WHO IS THAT?! omoooo.. is it Minyeong? *gulp*

 

btw, i'm sorry for the late update. i'm stuck with few grown up stuff. you know, studies. i'm accepted to a university and got to settle few things. AND YEAH. sorry suddenly i'm just into anime and forgot to post my updates. So, i thought 'ahh.. then i'm going to post it later. i should add another chapter' i feel bad because i said that i'm going to post it on the other day but i didnt. 

 

YEAH. about kris. i'm quite shock. i knew about it after i get home from medical check up. DID YOU ENJOYED the concert? i dont blame anyone about his case. i know some people want 12otp but dont you think it is the same as forcing kris doing what he dont want? i knew it is cruel that he abandon 11 people a week before concert but... we dont know what is going on inside the building. so, lets accept all the decision made. support everyone. ^_^

 

 

 

      

 

 

yeah. forgot to mention this. the appearance of MBLAQ in this chapter. Probably most of you know some of the member but dont know their real name. let me introduce our cameos :)

 

 

FROM LEFT : Lee Joon ( Lee Changsun ), Mir (Bang Cheolyong), Cheondoong/Thunder (Park Sanghyun), G.O (Jung Byunghee), Yang Seungho

 

probably some of you : wait who the clumsy one? which one is them?

the clumsy one who reported Eunjung's pregnancy to Hana's family is Mir ( Cheolyong)

the other doctor is Park Sanghyun (Thunder/Cheondoong)

Changsun/Lee Joon and Seungho was mentioned earlier.

The one that haven't showed up is Byunghee/G.O.

 

P/s : i think this is popular facts 

- Sanghyun/Thunder is Sandara Park little brother.

- Mir/ Cheolyong is Go Eunah little brother.

- Only Yang Seungho use his real name as stage name.

- Lee Joon is little Rain/Bi in Ninja Assassin.

 

well i think you can easily search more fact at other website.

 

Fun facts about Seungho : love red so much. often seen wearing red briefs and boxer. kekekeke :P

 

 

 

 

HERE IS A POLL. feel free to answer. heung :P i don't mind receiving any funny or ridiculous answer.

 

 

"Authornimm... the poll is not workingggg" it is okay guys. here the links http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/87682