Back to our life

Complete stranger

Hana look at the screen. There is no calls.

"ppong~" he said as he stick his tongue out.
"i thought i nearly die... Wait, how did you know Minyeong's name?"
"i heard you called for her the other day"
"what a nightmare... You should never answer my phone like that. NO. STAY AWAY from my phone. don't answer any calls"

Suddenly hana's phone rings and she startled. Nearly letting her phone kiss the floor.
"hello mom" Hana said with a heavy breath.
"omo. am i calling you in the wrong time?"
"No. why?"
"oh. i thought you and Hannie...."
"Mom! you just as ert as him! i'm going to end this call"
"no. honeyy~ i have something to tell you"
"what it is about?" Luhan stick his ears on the other side to listen to what mom going to say.
"you are going to the same tuition as Luhan"
"what? but i'm comfortable with my old tuition"
"it is for your own good and it is easier for him to watch you"
"mom~ our tuition place isn't that far. He still can take care of me"
"but i've just change your tuition place"
"mom~" hana sighed.

"mommy~ thank you. i love you~" Luhan shout at the phone and Hana's mother chuckled on the other side.
"bye mom" hana cut the line.
"Oh. Great" hana rolled her ayes and landed on the couch again.
"yeah. Great!" Luhan sit beside Hana while smiling as wide as he can. Luhan sit and facing Hana.

"Hannie~" hana pouted.
"Hana~" he chuckled.
"Remember what you said when we had our vacation?"
"But-" he stopped, pouting. He sighed.
"We can't go home together"
"That isn't in our agreement"
"Complete stranger. remember?"
"loose it a little. Let me wait for you near the train"
"no"
"crossing place?"
"no"
"class?"
"ULTIMATE ABSOLUTE NO"
"at the guard?"
"No"
"Elevator"
"No"
"Please~ no one will be there. It is a restricted area. Only with cards and recognizable only can get in"
"okay then. i don't even have the card"
"Assa!"
"Luhan~"
"hmmm?" he hummed as he flipping through the channel.
"Lu~"
"i know, complete stranger. No signaling in the class. No winking. No bumping. No talking. No whispering. Okay?" he turned his head and look at Hana. straight into her eyes.
"Cook for me~"
"that is what you want to say?"
"yeah. since i knew you've know everything so well"
"i'm hungry. cook for me"
"Lets go shopping"


 

The school re-open. Everyone is talking about their vacation. Hana really want to brag how pretty the beach at Maldives is, how delicious the food there, how friendly everyone there but Hana can't spill a thing since everything she did got to do with Luhan. If she ever slipped even a tiny information from , she going to be a dead meat.

After school, Hana went to tuition with her friend.

"I'm nervous. what is going to happen if i ever did something or he did something that is suspicious?" Hana thought

Hana patiently waited for the class to start. Hana sit in the class, at the fifth row. He is nowhere to found. Hana couldn't even hear what her friend said as she is too nervous. She anxiously waited for him. without noticing, class came to the end.

"okay class. that's all for today guys. i'll see you next week" the teacher announced.

The class ended and Luhan still not there. She could hear her friend teasing Minyoung who is pouting because her crush, Hana's husband did not come for class. Without noticing, Hana left out a sigh.

"Hana, aren't you coming with us?" Minji said as she saw Hana gazing at the empty chairs.
"oh. yeah. sorry" Hana said and ran to her friends.
"you didn't bring your bicycles?" Chaerin asked.
"No, why?"
"Are you going to walk home? it is quite far and it's going to be dark soon"
"oh. i'm staying with my aunty at that white building" hana said as she pointed out the skycrapper.
"Really?! That's where Luhan live" Minyeong's voice increasing as she become excited.
"wow! you knew that kind of details too?" Hana nearly stuttered. Although it was Luhan's house but Hana feels like she is being stalk by a ert or anything.

"well. i love to watch him. so, one day, without notiving, i already in front of that building. watching him entering the building" Minyoung smile as if it wasn't a bad thing.
"you should be an investigator, you know?" Ji Ae jokes.

"Guys, i have to go now or i have to walk alone in the dark" i'm not used to this place" Hana said as she bid the goodbye.

Few minutes later, Hana receive a text.

"Hana, if you see Luhan, can you follow him?
i really want to know where his house is ^^
Love, Minyeong"

 

 

Finding where he lives is the same to reveal Hana's identity as his wife. Hana trapped.

Hana let out a sigh. She look at the building. In few second, she already enter the building. Hana see him tossing his keys.

"Luhan.." Hana called him.
"Hana" he look at her face with a smile plastered on his face.
" why you didn't go to the class?"
"i... probably... fall asleep?"
"what do you mean by 'probably'?"

he did not answer, instead, he get into the lift. Hana followed him and did not stop staring at him.
"stop staring.." he said without looking at Hana.

They walk to their house and when he opened the door. The house is dark but hana could smell the delicious food and lavender scent.

As she walk in, she saw a table set up in the middle of the house. A candle light dinner.

"i.. probably... fall asleep~"
"this is your 'probably'" hana asked and he nodded as he pull out the chair for Hana.
"But it is not good. You should't skip your class because of this" Hana said after she sit. He pulled a chair for him and put on a silly red bow on him.
"silly... but cute" hana accidently said her thought and to her relief, Luhan didn't hear it.

" Have a taste. And tell me how the taste" Luhan said.
"why bother asking when you know it will always become delicious with you cooking it?"
"i love doing it" he grinned as he take his first bite.

"you know, the reason i did this because i was afraid... that i'll break the rules and tell the world that you are mine" Hana blushed hearing his word but the glowing red candle helps her hiding it.
"it is the first time we come back to our normal life. i can't keep my mouth shut because i got so many things to say that i'm afraid that i'll tell everyone our secret" Luhan added.


"you should be the usual you. you know, the cold and introvert you. then, it won't be a problem"
"what if i still can't?"
"then, are you going to skip your classes?"
"maybe?"
"then, i won't speak to you. Even in this house again"
"oh. please no. i'll go to the classes..."
"good. i did this for your own good. don't skip classes and do something like this again. we still a student after all"

"Ah. your mom sent few your workbooks and test paper. you are pretty bad in maths.." Luhan changed the topic to avoid awkward situation.
"Awh. No. you look through my things again"
"Again?"
"yeah. remember at the hotel? during the vacation?"
"you mean honeymoon? yeah"
"that is not a honeymoon"
"whatever. i still think it is"
"weird deer"


 

 

A/N: is it long enough? hehehehe :P no cliff hanger but... hmmm :P here few teaser :P

 

 

"awhh.. come on. it's a goodnight kiss~"

 

... out of nowhere, Minyeong hug Luhan with trembling breath....

 

 

"did you know why this wedding hurt me so much?"

 

"Lu, answer me"

 

 

 

how? do you want to know what happened? hihihihi

Published : 26/03/14 1.30PM